TLWI Rust #1
A crabby little Rust blog.
Curated by Dennis O'Keeffe
rust team updates
Announcing Rust 1.45.0, Clear explanation of Rust’s module system, Announcing Rust 1.45.0 | Rust Blog, Blog post: Three Architectures for a Responsive IDE, Shipping Const Generics in 2020
Updates From The Rust Team
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- SergioBenitez/Rocket (Rust): A web framework for Rust.
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- rust-embedded/rust-raspberrypi-OS-tutorials (Rust): 📚 Learn to write an embedded OS in Rust 🦀
- paritytech/polkadot (Rust): Polkadot Node Implementation
- 996icu/996.ICU (Rust): Repo for counting stars and contributing. Press F to pay respect to glorious developers.
- RustPython/RustPython (Rust): A Python Interpreter written in Rust
- cjbassi/ytop (Rust): A TUI system monitor written in Rust
- rust-lang/rust-clippy (Rust): A bunch of lints to catch common mistakes and improve your Rust code
- rust-unofficial/awesome-rust (Rust): A curated list of Rust code and resources.
- agrinman/tunnelto (Rust): Expose your local web server to the internet with a public URL.
- http-rs/tide (Rust): Fast and friendly HTTP server framework for async Rust
- rust-lang/rustlings (Rust): 🦀 Small exercises to get you used to reading and writing Rust code!
- rust-lang/rustfmt (Rust): Format Rust code
- launchbadge/sqlx (Rust): 🧰 The Rust SQL Toolkit. An async, pure Rust SQL crate featuring compile-time checked queries without a DSL. Supports PostgreSQL, MySQL, and SQLite.
- tokio-rs/tracing (Rust): Application level tracing for Rust.
- redox-os/orbtk (Rust): The Rust UI-Toolkit.
- gfx-rs/wgpu-rs (Rust): Rust bindings to wgpu native library
- tokio-rs/tokio (Rust): A runtime for writing reliable asynchronous applications with Rust. Provides I/O, networking, scheduling, timers, ...
- shadowsocks/shadowsocks-rust (Rust): A Rust port of shadowsocks
- headcrab-rs/headcrab (Rust): A modern Rust debugging library 🦀
- seanmonstar/warp (Rust): A super-easy, composable, web server framework for warp speeds.
- Rigellute/spotify-tui (Rust): Spotify for the terminal written in Rust 🚀
- rust-lang/cargo (Rust): The Rust package manager
- clap-rs/clap (Rust): A full featured, fast Command Line Argument Parser for Rust
- rust-windowing/winit (Rust): Window handling library in pure Rust
Rust is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! If you have more suggestions for resources, let me know on Twitter @dennisokeeffe92.