TLWI Rust #1
Announcing Rust 1.45.0, Clear explanation of Rust’s module system, Announcing Rust 1.45.0 | Rust Blog, Blog post: Three Architectures for a Responsive IDE, Shipping Const Generics in 2020
Updates From The Rust Team
- Announcing Rust 1.45.0 - July 16
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
- Clear explanation of Rust’s module system (2 days ago)
- Announcing Rust 1.45.0 | Rust Blog (5 days ago)
- Blog post: Three Architectures for a Responsive IDE (2 days ago)
- Shipping Const Generics in 2020 (5 days ago)
- Tokio: new website & new guides (19 hours ago)
- Blog Post: Two Beautiful Rust Programs (6 days ago)
- Booting to 'Hello Rust!' on x86_64 (3 days ago)
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Axel Navarro: Delta: A new git diff tool to rock your productivity
- Ali GOREN: A Trip to Data Types in Rust
- anthonyCampolo: deno internal organization
- Dan: Async Rust, but less intimidating
- Seb Nilsson: From C# to Rust: Fundamentals
- Ali GOREN: Playing with Functions in Rust
- Lane Wagner: Rust vs Go in Backend Web Development
- Kirill Vasiltsov: How to write a Queue in Rust
- Waleed Tageldeen: #discussWhat make Rust suitable for the Linux kernel programming?
- Richard de Jesus: Aprendendo Rust: 03 - Variáveis
- Sean Chen: Haskell::From(Rust) I: Infix Notation and Currying
- Iddar Olivares: Rust para Embebidos?
- Stephan Dilly: ip2country released
- Sergey Todyshev: Efficient parsing of JSON record sets in Rust
- Dillon Fagan: Building a website with Cobalt.rs
- Ryan Ratner: Watch us at Ditto give you a glimpse of what we do to inspect and improve the performance of SyncKit with iOS and Rust
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- SergioBenitez/Rocket (Rust): A web framework for Rust.
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- rust-embedded/rust-raspberrypi-OS-tutorials (Rust): 📚 Learn to write an embedded OS in Rust 🦀
- paritytech/polkadot (Rust): Polkadot Node Implementation
- 996icu/996.ICU (Rust): Repo for counting stars and contributing. Press F to pay respect to glorious developers.
- RustPython/RustPython (Rust): A Python Interpreter written in Rust
- cjbassi/ytop (Rust): A TUI system monitor written in Rust
- rust-lang/rust-clippy (Rust): A bunch of lints to catch common mistakes and improve your Rust code
- rust-unofficial/awesome-rust (Rust): A curated list of Rust code and resources.
- agrinman/tunnelto (Rust): Expose your local web server to the internet with a public URL.
- http-rs/tide (Rust): Fast and friendly HTTP server framework for async Rust
- rust-lang/rustlings (Rust): 🦀 Small exercises to get you used to reading and writing Rust code!
- rust-lang/rustfmt (Rust): Format Rust code
- launchbadge/sqlx (Rust): 🧰 The Rust SQL Toolkit. An async, pure Rust SQL crate featuring compile-time checked queries without a DSL. Supports PostgreSQL, MySQL, and SQLite.
- tokio-rs/tracing (Rust): Application level tracing for Rust.
- redox-os/orbtk (Rust): The Rust UI-Toolkit.
- gfx-rs/wgpu-rs (Rust): Rust bindings to wgpu native library
- tokio-rs/tokio (Rust): A runtime for writing reliable asynchronous applications with Rust. Provides I/O, networking, scheduling, timers, ...
- shadowsocks/shadowsocks-rust (Rust): A Rust port of shadowsocks
- headcrab-rs/headcrab (Rust): A modern Rust debugging library 🦀
- seanmonstar/warp (Rust): A super-easy, composable, web server framework for warp speeds.
- Rigellute/spotify-tui (Rust): Spotify for the terminal written in Rust 🚀
- rust-lang/cargo (Rust): The Rust package manager
- clap-rs/clap (Rust): A full featured, fast Command Line Argument Parser for Rust
- rust-windowing/winit (Rust): Window handling library in pure Rust
Rust is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! If you have more suggestions for resources, let me know on Twitter @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄