TLWI Rust #3
Announcing Rust 1.45.1, Rewritten in Rust: Modern Alternatives of Command-Line Tools, Rust 1.45.1 is released, Alacritty Terminal Emulator Version 0.5.0 now with vi mode and search, Announcing Rust 1.45.2
Updates From The Rust Team
- Announcing Rust 1.45.1 - July 30
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
- Rewritten in Rust: Modern Alternatives of Command-Line Tools (4 days ago)
- Rust 1.45.1 is released (5 days ago)
- Alacritty Terminal Emulator Version 0.5.0 now with vi mode and search (4 days ago)
- Announcing Rust 1.45.2 (1 day ago)
- Edition 2021 and beyond (5 days ago)
- Beginner's guide to Error Handling in Rust (2 days ago)
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Ali GOREN: Rust's Borrowing and Reference Laws
- Ali GOREN: A Slice of Rust: Working with the Slice Type
- Ali GOREN: Ownership Concept in Rust
- Ali GOREN: Control Flow Statements in Rust
- Tom Granot: #discussLearning with books vs. tutorials
- arn-the-long-beard: How to only Rust for web front_end
- Sumeet Naik: Getting Started with WASM on Node.js
- David: Boost your productivity with these command-line tools
- Ty Tracey: The State of Rust with Steve Klabnik
- Sivakumar SIVAPRAKASAM: Rust Data Structures: array
- Peter Nehrer: A Curious Tale of Rust TLS and Postgres in the Cloud
- Sivakumar SIVAPRAKASAM: Rust/Diesel: Fixing issues with setup
- Richard de Jesus: Aprendendo Rust: 05 - Funções
- Szymon Gibała: Building Rust Web API with Warp and Diesel
- Francesco Cogno: Exploring Azure CosmosDB with Rust - Part 1
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- sharkdp/bat (Rust): A cat(1) clone with wings.
- alacritty/alacritty (Rust): A cross-platform, GPU-accelerated terminal emulator
- rust-lang/rustlings (Rust): 🦀 Small exercises to get you used to reading and writing Rust code!
- ogham/exa (Rust): A modern version of ‘ls’.
- firecracker-microvm/firecracker (Rust): Secure and fast microVMs for serverless computing.
- tokio-rs/tracing (Rust): Application level tracing for Rust.
- starship/starship (Rust): ☄🌌️ The minimal, blazing-fast, and infinitely customizable prompt for any shell!
- dandavison/delta (Rust): A viewer for git and diff output
- cjbassi/ytop (Rust): A TUI system monitor written in Rust
- sharkdp/fd (Rust): A simple, fast and user-friendly alternative to 'find'
- amethyst/amethyst (Rust): Data-oriented and data-driven game engine written in Rust
- dani-garcia/bitwarden_rs (Rust): Unofficial Bitwarden compatible server written in Rust
- paritytech/polkadot (Rust): Polkadot Node Implementation
- Rigellute/spotify-tui (Rust): Spotify for the terminal written in Rust 🚀
- solana-labs/solana (Rust): Web-Scale Blockchain for fast, secure, scalable, decentralized apps and marketplaces.
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- nushell/nushell (Rust): A new type of shell
- openethereum/openethereum (Rust): The fast, light, and robust client for Ethereum-like networks.
- libra/libra (Rust): Libra’s mission is to enable a simple global payment system and financial infrastructure that empowers billions of people.
- RustPython/RustPython (Rust): A Python Interpreter written in Rust
- rust-unofficial/awesome-rust (Rust): A curated list of Rust code and resources.
- image-rs/image (Rust): Encoding and decoding images in Rust
- pretzelhammer/rust-blog (Rust): Educational blog posts for Rust beginners
Rust is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! If you have more suggestions for resources, let me know on Twitter @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄