TLWI Rust #7
A crabby little Rust blog.
Curated by Dennis O'Keeffe
My Rusty PhD thesis is finally done :), Leaving the Rust core team, How to speed up the Rust compiler one last time, Fontdue: The fastest font renderer in the world, written in pure Rust, Introducing Rune, a new stack-based dynamic programming language for Rust with async support.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- meilisearch/MeiliSearch (Rust): Lightning Fast, Ultra Relevant, and Typo-Tolerant Search Engine
- bottlerocket-os/bottlerocket (Rust): An operating system designed for hosting containers
- RustScan/RustScan (Rust): 🤖 The Modern Day Port Scanner 🤖
- rust-lang/cargo (Rust): The Rust package manager
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- pretzelhammer/rust-blog (Rust): Educational blog posts for Rust beginners
- tikv/tikv (Rust): Distributed transactional key-value database, originally created to complement TiDB
- solana-labs/solana (Rust): Web-Scale Blockchain for fast, secure, scalable, decentralized apps and marketplaces.
- Edu4rdSHL/findomain (Rust): The fastest and cross-platform subdomain enumerator, do not waste your time.
- rust-unofficial/awesome-rust (Rust): A curated list of Rust code and resources.
- paritytech/polkadot (Rust): Polkadot Node Implementation
- rust-analyzer/rust-analyzer (Rust): An experimental Rust compiler front-end for IDEs
- seanmonstar/warp (Rust): A super-easy, composable, web server framework for warp speeds.
- extrawurst/gitui (Rust): Blazing 💥 fast terminal-ui for git written in rust 🦀
- kaist-cp/cs492-concur (Rust): undefined
- denisidoro/navi (Rust): An interactive cheatsheet tool for the command-line and application launchers
- benfred/py-spy (Rust): Sampling profiler for Python programs
- rust-lang/miri (Rust): An interpreter for Rust's mid-level intermediate representation
- tensorflow/rust (Rust): Rust language bindings for TensorFlow
- ruffle-rs/ruffle (Rust): A Flash Player emulator written in Rust
- openethereum/openethereum (Rust): The fast, light, and robust client for Ethereum-like networks.
- hyperium/tonic (Rust): A native gRPC client & server implementation with async/await support.
- bootandy/dust (Rust): A more intuitive version of du in rust
- analysis-tools-dev/static-analysis (Rust): Static analysis tools for all programming languages, build tools, config files and more.
- gluesql/gluesql (Rust): GlueSQL is quite sticky, it attaches to anywhere.
Rust is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! If you have more suggestions for resources, let me know on Twitter @dennisokeeffe92.