TLWI Rust #11
A crabby little Rust blog.
Curated by Dennis O'Keeffe
Rust weekly curation for Wed Oct 07 2020.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- cloudflare/quiche (Rust): 🥧 Savoury implementation of the QUIC transport protocol and HTTP/3
- hecrj/iced (Rust): A cross-platform GUI library for Rust, inspired by Elm
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- linebender/druid (Rust): A data-first Rust-native UI design toolkit.
- starship/starship (Rust): ☄🌌️ The minimal, blazing-fast, and infinitely customizable prompt for any shell!
- raphlinus/crochet (Rust): Explorations in reactive UI patterns
- tauri-apps/tauri (Rust): Build smaller, faster, and more secure desktop applications with a web frontend.
- rust-lang/rust-clippy (Rust): A bunch of lints to catch common mistakes and improve your Rust code
- rust-analyzer/rust-analyzer (Rust): An experimental Rust compiler front-end for IDEs
- rust-unofficial/awesome-rust (Rust): A curated list of Rust code and resources.
- getzola/zola (Rust): A fast static site generator in a single binary with everything built-in. https://www.getzola.org
- clap-rs/clap (Rust): A full featured, fast Command Line Argument Parser for Rust
- serenity-rs/serenity (Rust): A Rust library for the Discord API.
- MaterializeInc/materialize (Rust): The Streaming SQL Database powered by Timely Dataflow
- alacritty/alacritty (Rust): A cross-platform, GPU-accelerated terminal emulator
- casperstorm/ajour (Rust): A World of Warcraft addon manager written in Rust.
- tokio-rs/tokio (Rust): A runtime for writing reliable asynchronous applications with Rust. Provides I/O, networking, scheduling, timers, ...
- Peltoche/lsd (Rust): The next gen ls command
- cecton/yewprint (Rust): Port of blueprintjs.com to yew
- rust-lang/rustfmt (Rust): Format Rust code
- rust-embedded/rust-raspberrypi-OS-tutorials (Rust): 📚 Learn to write an embedded OS in Rust 🦀
- tokio-rs/tracing (Rust): Application level tracing for Rust.
- huggingface/tokenizers (Rust): 💥Fast State-of-the-Art Tokenizers optimized for Research and Production
- libra/libra (Rust): Libra’s mission is to enable a simple global payment system and financial infrastructure that empowers billions of people.
- TheAlgorithms/Rust (Rust): All Algorithms implemented in Rust
Rust is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! If you have more suggestions for resources, let me know on Twitter @dennisokeeffe92.