TLWI Rust #12
A crabby little Rust blog.
Curated by Dennis O'Keeffe
Rust weekly curation for Wed Oct 14 2020.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- sharkdp/bat (Rust): A cat(1) clone with wings.
- rust-embedded/rust-raspberrypi-OS-tutorials (Rust): 📚 Learn to write an embedded OS in Rust 🦀
- rust-analyzer/rust-analyzer (Rust): An experimental Rust compiler front-end for IDEs
- casperstorm/ajour (Rust): A World of Warcraft addon manager written in Rust.
- cloudflare/quiche (Rust): 🥧 Savoury implementation of the QUIC transport protocol and HTTP/3
- TheAlgorithms/Rust (Rust): All Algorithms implemented in Rust
- RustPython/RustPython (Rust): A Python Interpreter written in Rust
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- rust-lang/rust-clippy (Rust): A bunch of lints to catch common mistakes and improve your Rust code
- tauri-apps/tauri (Rust): Build smaller, faster, and more secure desktop applications with a web frontend.
- firecracker-microvm/firecracker (Rust): Secure and fast microVMs for serverless computing.
- extrawurst/gitui (Rust): Blazing 💥 fast terminal-ui for git written in rust 🦀
- rust-windowing/winit (Rust): Window handling library in pure Rust
- aws-cloudformation/cloudformation-guard (Rust): A set of tools to check AWS CloudFormation templates for policy compliance using a simple, policy-as-code, declarative syntax
- rust-lang/book (Rust): The Rust Programming Language
- eycorsican/leaf (Rust): A lightweight and fast proxy utility tries to include any useful features.
- hyperium/hyper (Rust): An HTTP library for Rust
- dandavison/delta (Rust): A viewer for git and diff output
- cloudflare/wrangler (Rust): 🤠 wrangle your cloudflare workers
- qarmin/czkawka (Rust): Multi functional app to find duplicates, empty folders etc.
- tokio-rs/tokio (Rust): A runtime for writing reliable asynchronous applications with Rust. Provides I/O, networking, scheduling, timers, ...
- bytecodealliance/wasmtime (Rust): Standalone JIT-style runtime for WebAssembly, using Cranelift
Rust is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! If you have more suggestions for resources, let me know on Twitter @dennisokeeffe92.