TLWI Rust #16
A crabby little Rust blog.
Curated by Dennis O'Keeffe
Rust weekly curation for Wed Nov 11 2020.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- bevyengine/bevy (Rust): A refreshingly simple data-driven game engine built in Rust
- Qovery/engine (Rust): Deploy your apps on any Cloud providers in just a few seconds
- librespot-org/librespot (Rust): Open Source Spotify client library
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- shadowsocks/shadowsocks-rust (Rust): A Rust port of shadowsocks
- hyperium/tonic (Rust): A native gRPC client & server implementation with async/await support.
- RustScan/RustScan (Rust): 🤖 The Modern Port Scanner 🤖
- actix/actix-web (Rust): Actix Web is a powerful, pragmatic, and extremely fast web framework for Rust.
- alacritty/alacritty (Rust): A cross-platform, GPU-accelerated terminal emulator
- rust-embedded/rust-raspberrypi-OS-tutorials (Rust): 📚 Learn to write an embedded OS in Rust 🦀
- async-rs/async-std (Rust): Async version of the Rust standard library
- DataDog/glommio (Rust): Glommio is a thread-per-core framework that aims to make the task of writing highly parallel asynchronous application in a thread-per-core architecture easier for rustaceans
- paritytech/polkadot (Rust): Polkadot Node Implementation
- starship/starship (Rust): ☄🌌️ The minimal, blazing-fast, and infinitely customizable prompt for any shell!
- wasmerio/wasmer (Rust): 🚀 The leading WebAssembly Runtime supporting WASI and Emscripten
- launchbadge/sqlx (Rust): 🧰 The Rust SQL Toolkit. An async, pure Rust SQL crate featuring compile-time checked queries without a DSL. Supports PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite, and MSSQL.
- openethereum/parity-ethereum (Rust): The fast, light, and robust client for Ethereum-like networks.
- rayon-rs/rayon (Rust): Rayon: A data parallelism library for Rust
- rust-analyzer/rust-analyzer (Rust): An experimental Rust compiler front-end for IDEs
- huggingface/tokenizers (Rust): 💥Fast State-of-the-Art Tokenizers optimized for Research and Production
- tokio-rs/mio (Rust): Metal IO library for Rust
- rust-lang/mdBook (Rust): Create book from markdown files. Like Gitbook but implemented in Rust
- mosaic-org/mosaic (Rust): Terminal workspace (WIP)
- ruffle-rs/ruffle (Rust): A Flash Player emulator written in Rust
Rust is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! If you have more suggestions for resources, let me know on Twitter @dennisokeeffe92.