TLWI Rust #17
Rust weekly curation for Wed Nov 18 2020.
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- ogham/dog (Rust): Command-line DNS client
- starship/starship (Rust): ☄🌌️ The minimal, blazing-fast, and infinitely customizable prompt for any shell!
- alacritty/alacritty (Rust): A cross-platform, GPU-accelerated terminal emulator
- rust-lang/rustlings (Rust): 🦀 Small exercises to get you used to reading and writing Rust code!
- ruffle-rs/ruffle (Rust): A Flash Player emulator written in Rust
- pretzelhammer/rust-blog (Rust): Educational blog posts for Rust beginners
- tauri-apps/tauri (Rust): Build smaller, faster, and more secure desktop applications with a web frontend.
- wasmerio/wasmer (Rust): 🚀 The leading WebAssembly Runtime supporting WASI and Emscripten
- meilisearch/MeiliSearch (Rust): Lightning Fast, Ultra Relevant, and Typo-Tolerant Search Engine
- Sequal32/yourcontrols (Rust): Shared cockpit for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- 996icu/996.ICU (Rust): Repo for counting stars and contributing. Press F to pay respect to glorious developers.
- launchbadge/sqlx (Rust): 🧰 The Rust SQL Toolkit. An async, pure Rust SQL crate featuring compile-time checked queries without a DSL. Supports PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite, and MSSQL.
- shadowsocks/shadowsocks-rust (Rust): A Rust port of shadowsocks
- bevyengine/bevy (Rust): A refreshingly simple data-driven game engine built in Rust
- tokio-rs/tokio (Rust): A runtime for writing reliable asynchronous applications with Rust. Provides I/O, networking, scheduling, timers, ...
- http-rs/tide (Rust): Fast and friendly HTTP server framework for async Rust
- Synerise/cleora (Rust): Cleora AI is a general-purpose model for efficient, scalable learning of stable and inductive entity embeddings for heterogeneous relational data.
- valeriansaliou/sonic (Rust): 🦔 Fast, lightweight & schema-less search backend. An alternative to Elasticsearch that runs on a few MBs of RAM.
- ggez/ggez (Rust): Rust library to create a Good Game Easily
- Qovery/engine (Rust): Deploy your apps on any Cloud providers in just a few seconds
- curlpipe/ox (Rust): An independent Rust text editor that runs in your terminal!
- greshake/i3status-rust (Rust): Very resourcefriendly and feature-rich replacement for i3status, written in pure Rust
- PyO3/pyo3 (Rust): Rust bindings for the Python interpreter
- solana-labs/solana (Rust): Web-Scale Blockchain for fast, secure, scalable, decentralized apps and marketplaces.
Rust is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! If you have more suggestions for resources, let me know on Twitter @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄