TLWI Rust #18
A crabby little Rust blog.
Curated by Dennis O'Keeffe
Rust weekly curation for Wed Nov 25 2020.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- ruffle-rs/ruffle (Rust): A Flash Player emulator written in Rust
- servo/servo (Rust): The Servo Browser Engine
- orf/gping (Rust): Ping, but with a graph
- seanmonstar/warp (Rust): A super-easy, composable, web server framework for warp speeds.
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- tauri-apps/tauri (Rust): Build smaller, faster, and more secure desktop applications with a web frontend.
- starship/starship (Rust): ☄🌌️ The minimal, blazing-fast, and infinitely customizable prompt for any shell!
- timberio/vector (Rust): A high-performance, end-to-end observability data platform.
- alacritty/alacritty (Rust): A cross-platform, GPU-accelerated terminal emulator
- rust-lang/rustup (Rust): The Rust toolchain installer
- huggingface/tokenizers (Rust): 💥 Fast State-of-the-Art Tokenizers optimized for Research and Production
- meilisearch/MeiliSearch (Rust): Lightning Fast, Ultra Relevant, and Typo-Tolerant Search Engine
- rust-lang/crates.io (Rust): Source code for crates.io
- sigp/lighthouse (Rust): Rust Ethereum 2.0 Client
- tikv/tikv (Rust): Distributed transactional key-value database, originally created to complement TiDB
- gfx-rs/wgpu (Rust): Native WebGPU implementation based on gfx-hal
- makepad/makepad (Rust): Makepad is a creative software development platform for Rust that compiles to wasm/webGL, osx/metal, windows/dx11 linux/opengl
- tokio-rs/tokio (Rust): A runtime for writing reliable asynchronous applications with Rust. Provides I/O, networking, scheduling, timers, ...
- casperstorm/ajour (Rust): A World of Warcraft addon manager written in Rust.
- extrawurst/gitui (Rust): Blazing 💥 fast terminal-ui for git written in rust 🦀
- crossbeam-rs/crossbeam (Rust): Tools for concurrent programming in Rust
- firecracker-microvm/firecracker (Rust): Secure and fast microVMs for serverless computing.
- linebender/druid (Rust): A data-first Rust-native UI design toolkit.
- dtolnay/cxx (Rust): Safe interop between Rust and C++
- hyperium/tonic (Rust): A native gRPC client & server implementation with async/await support.
Rust is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! If you have more suggestions for resources, let me know on Twitter @dennisokeeffe92.