TLWI Rust #19
Rust weekly curation for Wed Dec 02 2020.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
- Iced, a cross-platform GUI library — New release featuring canvas interactivity, overlay support, a renderer alternative, and more! (5 days ago)
- Modern storage is plenty fast. It is the APIs that are bad. (6 days ago)
- Announcing Rustup 1.23.0 (4 days ago)
- breadx, a mutex-free, #![forbid(unsafe_code)] implementation of the X Window System Protocol (1 day ago)
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- tokio-rs/tokio (Rust): A runtime for writing reliable asynchronous applications with Rust. Provides I/O, networking, scheduling, timers, ...
- libra/libra (Rust): Libra’s mission is to enable a simple global payment system and financial infrastructure that empowers billions of people.
- ruffle-rs/ruffle (Rust): A Flash Player emulator written in Rust
- hecrj/iced (Rust): A cross-platform GUI library for Rust, inspired by Elm
- firecracker-microvm/firecracker (Rust): Secure and fast microVMs for serverless computing.
- clap-rs/clap (Rust): A full featured, fast Command Line Argument Parser for Rust
- alacritty/alacritty (Rust): A cross-platform, GPU-accelerated terminal emulator
- rust-lang/rustlings (Rust): 🦀 Small exercises to get you used to reading and writing Rust code!
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- rust-lang/book (Rust): The Rust Programming Language
- actix/actix-web (Rust): Actix Web is a powerful, pragmatic, and extremely fast web framework for Rust.
- dabreegster/abstreet (Rust): A traffic simulation game exploring how small changes to roads affect cyclists, transit users, pedestrians, and drivers.
- sigp/lighthouse (Rust): Rust Ethereum 2.0 Client
- bottlerocket-os/bottlerocket (Rust): An operating system designed for hosting containers
- DataDog/glommio (Rust): Glommio is a thread-per-core framework that aims to make the task of writing highly parallel asynchronous application in a thread-per-core architecture easier for rustaceans
- SergioBenitez/Rocket (Rust): A web framework for Rust.
- rust-lang/cargo (Rust): The Rust package manager
- diesel-rs/diesel (Rust): A safe, extensible ORM and Query Builder for Rust
- tikv/tikv (Rust): Distributed transactional key-value database, originally created to complement TiDB
- rusoto/rusoto (Rust): AWS SDK for Rust
- gfx-rs/wgpu-rs (Rust): Rust bindings to wgpu native library
- rust-lang/rustup (Rust): The Rust toolchain installer
- timberio/vector (Rust): A high-performance, end-to-end observability data platform.
- tree-sitter/tree-sitter (Rust): An incremental parsing system for programming tools
Rust is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! If you have more suggestions for resources, let me know on Twitter @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄