TLWI Rust #23
Rust weekly curation for Wed Dec 30 2020.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
- Min const generics stabilization has been merged into master! It will reach stable on March 25, 2021 as part of Rust 1.51 (2 days ago)
- Announcing Tokio 1.0 (6 days ago)
- Redox OS 0.6.0 (5 days ago)
- Cloudflare uses Rust for parsing Cron expressions (4 days ago)
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Deepu K Sasidharan: Concurrency in modern programming languages: Rust
- Dylan Anthony: Replacing FastAPI with Rust: Part 1 - Intro
- hatem ben tayeb: Optimizing CI/CD Pipeline for Rust Projects (Gitlab & Docker)
- Roman Kudryashov: Building distributed GraphQL backend using Rust and Apollo Federation
- Francisco Ruiz A: Build a Python Flask API for your Delta Lake
- Alain Viguier: Rust error management: lessons learned
- Henry Barreto: Box, Rc, Arc, and the relation with threads.
- Stoian Dan: Why Rust is a "modern" programming language
- Rishit Khandelwal: How to implement console.log
- Yoandy Rodriguez Martinez: Pipelines en Rust (I)
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- tokio-rs/tokio (Rust): A runtime for writing reliable asynchronous applications with Rust. Provides I/O, networking, scheduling, timers, ...
- bevyengine/bevy (Rust): A refreshingly simple data-driven game engine built in Rust
- bbodi/notecalc3 (Rust): NoteCalc is a handy calculator trying to bring the advantages of Soulver to the web.
- paritytech/polkadot (Rust): Polkadot Node Implementation
- hyperium/hyper (Rust): An HTTP library for Rust
- hyperium/tonic (Rust): A native gRPC client & server implementation with async/await support.
- wasmerio/wasmer (Rust): 🚀 The leading WebAssembly Runtime supporting WASI and Emscripten
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- getzola/zola (Rust): A fast static site generator in a single binary with everything built-in. https://www.getzola.org
- paritytech/substrate (Rust): Substrate: The platform for blockchain innovators
- launchbadge/sqlx (Rust): 🧰 The Rust SQL Toolkit. An async, pure Rust SQL crate featuring compile-time checked queries without a DSL. Supports PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite, and MSSQL.
- SergioBenitez/Rocket (Rust): A web framework for Rust.
- amethyst/amethyst (Rust): Data-oriented and data-driven game engine written in Rust
- rust-unofficial/awesome-rust (Rust): A curated list of Rust code and resources.
- shadowsocks/shadowsocks-rust (Rust): A Rust port of shadowsocks
- yewstack/yew (Rust): Rust / Wasm framework for building client web apps
- fdehau/tui-rs (Rust): Build terminal user interfaces and dashboards using Rust
- clap-rs/clap (Rust): A full featured, fast Command Line Argument Parser for Rust
- rust-lang/book (Rust): The Rust Programming Language
- tauri-apps/tauri (Rust): Build smaller, faster, and more secure desktop applications with a web frontend.
- 996icu/996.ICU (Rust): Repo for counting stars and contributing. Press F to pay respect to glorious developers.
- seanmonstar/reqwest (Rust): An easy and powerful Rust HTTP Client
- tikv/tikv (Rust): Distributed transactional key-value database, originally created to complement TiDB
- rust-windowing/winit (Rust): Window handling library in pure Rust
- sharkdp/bat (Rust): A cat(1) clone with wings.
Rust is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! If you have more suggestions for resources, let me know on Twitter @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄