TLWI Rust #23
A crabby little Rust blog.
Curated by Dennis O'Keeffe
Rust weekly curation for Wed Dec 30 2020.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- tokio-rs/tokio (Rust): A runtime for writing reliable asynchronous applications with Rust. Provides I/O, networking, scheduling, timers, ...
- bevyengine/bevy (Rust): A refreshingly simple data-driven game engine built in Rust
- bbodi/notecalc3 (Rust): NoteCalc is a handy calculator trying to bring the advantages of Soulver to the web.
- paritytech/polkadot (Rust): Polkadot Node Implementation
- hyperium/hyper (Rust): An HTTP library for Rust
- hyperium/tonic (Rust): A native gRPC client & server implementation with async/await support.
- wasmerio/wasmer (Rust): 🚀 The leading WebAssembly Runtime supporting WASI and Emscripten
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- getzola/zola (Rust): A fast static site generator in a single binary with everything built-in. https://www.getzola.org
- paritytech/substrate (Rust): Substrate: The platform for blockchain innovators
- launchbadge/sqlx (Rust): 🧰 The Rust SQL Toolkit. An async, pure Rust SQL crate featuring compile-time checked queries without a DSL. Supports PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite, and MSSQL.
- SergioBenitez/Rocket (Rust): A web framework for Rust.
- amethyst/amethyst (Rust): Data-oriented and data-driven game engine written in Rust
- rust-unofficial/awesome-rust (Rust): A curated list of Rust code and resources.
- shadowsocks/shadowsocks-rust (Rust): A Rust port of shadowsocks
- yewstack/yew (Rust): Rust / Wasm framework for building client web apps
- fdehau/tui-rs (Rust): Build terminal user interfaces and dashboards using Rust
- clap-rs/clap (Rust): A full featured, fast Command Line Argument Parser for Rust
- rust-lang/book (Rust): The Rust Programming Language
- tauri-apps/tauri (Rust): Build smaller, faster, and more secure desktop applications with a web frontend.
- 996icu/996.ICU (Rust): Repo for counting stars and contributing. Press F to pay respect to glorious developers.
- seanmonstar/reqwest (Rust): An easy and powerful Rust HTTP Client
- tikv/tikv (Rust): Distributed transactional key-value database, originally created to complement TiDB
- rust-windowing/winit (Rust): Window handling library in pure Rust
- sharkdp/bat (Rust): A cat(1) clone with wings.
Rust is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! If you have more suggestions for resources, let me know on Twitter @dennisokeeffe92.