TLWI Rust #24
Rust weekly curation for Wed Jan 06 2021.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
- Rust is the second most used language for Advent of Code, after Python (5 days ago)
- Announcing Rust 1.49.0 (5 days ago)
- Rust is now overall faster than C in benchmarks (2 days ago)
- The more things change... (6 days ago)
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Serokell: Why You Should Learn Rust in 2021
- YJDoc2: We Made 8086 Emulator In Rust and Integrated it with React using WASM
- Henry Barreto: Creating a GUI for a Rust application
- Rodrigo Oliveira: An extensible game scripting system for Legion ECS Pt.1
- Higor Diego: Os primeiros passos com Rust
- Dylan Anthony: Replacing FastAPI with Rust: Part 2 - Research
- Kevin K.: Diving into Rust with a CLI
- Andrea Giacobino: Rust + Wasm + Tailwind + Svelte
- Michał Siedlaczek: Transposing options/results with iterators
- Alex Merced: Rust 101 - The Syntax and Basics
- Ashton Scott Snapp: Writing an Assembler in Rust, and How I Got Stuck on the Lexer
- Kevin K.: Wanting to use BPF with Rust (Part 1)
- Yufan Lou: Don't forget your --release flag when benchmarking
- Daniele Salatti: Goals for 2021: Learning Go and Rust
- Christoph Werner: Generating beautiful Open Graph images with Node.js
- 齊藤敦志: Rust is very fun
- Mark Saward: Rust match guards and exhaustive conditions
- Kevin K.: eBPF Overview (Part 2)
- Marco Ieni: My 2020 Recap: Open Source, talks, meetups and more!
- pintuch: Rust - nth element
- pintuch: Rust - Serde Json By Example
- Kevin K.: Rust RedBPF Networking (Part 4)
- Kevin K.: Using Rust with BPF (Part 3)
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- starship/starship (Rust): ☄🌌️ The minimal, blazing-fast, and infinitely customizable prompt for any shell!
- seanmonstar/reqwest (Rust): An easy and powerful Rust HTTP Client
- SergioBenitez/Rocket (Rust): A web framework for Rust.
- yewstack/yew (Rust): Rust / Wasm framework for building client web apps
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- nushell/nushell (Rust): A new type of shell
- ruffle-rs/ruffle (Rust): A Flash Player emulator written in Rust
- seanmonstar/warp (Rust): A super-easy, composable, web server framework for warp speeds.
- paritytech/polkadot (Rust): Polkadot Node Implementation
- 996icu/996.ICU (Rust): Repo for counting stars and contributing. Press F to pay respect to glorious developers.
- rust-lang/rustlings (Rust): 🦀 Small exercises to get you used to reading and writing Rust code!
- rust-lang/mdBook (Rust): Create book from markdown files. Like Gitbook but implemented in Rust
- paritytech/substrate (Rust): Substrate: The platform for blockchain innovators
- rust-analyzer/rust-analyzer (Rust): An experimental Rust compiler front-end for IDEs
- hecrj/iced (Rust): A cross-platform GUI library for Rust, inspired by Elm
- amethyst/amethyst (Rust): Data-oriented and data-driven game engine written in Rust
- qarmin/czkawka (Rust): Multi functional app to find duplicates, empty folders, similar images etc.
- sharkdp/bat (Rust): A cat(1) clone with wings.
- diesel-rs/diesel (Rust): A safe, extensible ORM and Query Builder for Rust
- rust-unofficial/awesome-rust (Rust): A curated list of Rust code and resources.
- bevyengine/bevy (Rust): A refreshingly simple data-driven game engine built in Rust
- diem/diem (Rust): Diem’s mission is to enable a simple global payment system and financial infrastructure that empowers billions of people.
- tauri-apps/tauri (Rust): Build smaller, faster, and more secure desktop applications with a web frontend.
- rust-lang/book (Rust): The Rust Programming Language
- rust-lang/rust-clippy (Rust): A bunch of lints to catch common mistakes and improve your Rust code
Rust is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! If you have more suggestions for resources, let me know on Twitter @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄