TLWI Rust #24
A crabby little Rust blog.
Curated by Dennis O'Keeffe
Rust weekly curation for Wed Jan 06 2021.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- starship/starship (Rust): ☄🌌️ The minimal, blazing-fast, and infinitely customizable prompt for any shell!
- seanmonstar/reqwest (Rust): An easy and powerful Rust HTTP Client
- SergioBenitez/Rocket (Rust): A web framework for Rust.
- yewstack/yew (Rust): Rust / Wasm framework for building client web apps
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- nushell/nushell (Rust): A new type of shell
- ruffle-rs/ruffle (Rust): A Flash Player emulator written in Rust
- seanmonstar/warp (Rust): A super-easy, composable, web server framework for warp speeds.
- paritytech/polkadot (Rust): Polkadot Node Implementation
- 996icu/996.ICU (Rust): Repo for counting stars and contributing. Press F to pay respect to glorious developers.
- rust-lang/rustlings (Rust): 🦀 Small exercises to get you used to reading and writing Rust code!
- rust-lang/mdBook (Rust): Create book from markdown files. Like Gitbook but implemented in Rust
- paritytech/substrate (Rust): Substrate: The platform for blockchain innovators
- rust-analyzer/rust-analyzer (Rust): An experimental Rust compiler front-end for IDEs
- hecrj/iced (Rust): A cross-platform GUI library for Rust, inspired by Elm
- amethyst/amethyst (Rust): Data-oriented and data-driven game engine written in Rust
- qarmin/czkawka (Rust): Multi functional app to find duplicates, empty folders, similar images etc.
- sharkdp/bat (Rust): A cat(1) clone with wings.
- diesel-rs/diesel (Rust): A safe, extensible ORM and Query Builder for Rust
- rust-unofficial/awesome-rust (Rust): A curated list of Rust code and resources.
- bevyengine/bevy (Rust): A refreshingly simple data-driven game engine built in Rust
- diem/diem (Rust): Diem’s mission is to enable a simple global payment system and financial infrastructure that empowers billions of people.
- tauri-apps/tauri (Rust): Build smaller, faster, and more secure desktop applications with a web frontend.
- rust-lang/book (Rust): The Rust Programming Language
- rust-lang/rust-clippy (Rust): A bunch of lints to catch common mistakes and improve your Rust code
Rust is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! If you have more suggestions for resources, let me know on Twitter @dennisokeeffe92.