TLWI Rust #27
A crabby little Rust blog.
Curated by Dennis O'Keeffe
Rust weekly curation for Wed Jan 27 2021.
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- firecracker-microvm/firecracker (Rust): Secure and fast microVMs for serverless computing.
- ballista-compute/ballista (Rust): Distributed compute platform implemented in Rust, powered by Apache Arrow.
- pingcap/talent-plan (Rust): open source training courses about distributed database and distributed systemes
- seanmonstar/warp (Rust): A super-easy, composable, web server framework for warp speeds.
- emilk/egui (Rust): egui: an easy-to-use immediate mode GUI in pure Rust
- timberio/vector (Rust): A high-performance observability data pipeline.
- LemmyNet/lemmy (Rust): 🐀 Building a federated alternative to reddit in rust
- ruffle-rs/ruffle (Rust): A Flash Player emulator written in Rust
- paritytech/polkadot (Rust): Polkadot Node Implementation
- valeriansaliou/sonic (Rust): 🦔 Fast, lightweight & schema-less search backend. An alternative to Elasticsearch that runs on a few MBs of RAM.
- tauri-apps/tauri (Rust): Build smaller, faster, and more secure desktop applications with a web frontend.
- hyperium/tonic (Rust): A native gRPC client & server implementation with async/await support.
- RustPython/RustPython (Rust): A Python Interpreter written in Rust
- solana-labs/solana (Rust): Web-Scale Blockchain for fast, secure, scalable, decentralized apps and marketplaces.
- clap-rs/clap (Rust): A full featured, fast Command Line Argument Parser for Rust
- meilisearch/MeiliSearch (Rust): Lightning Fast, Ultra Relevant, and Typo-Tolerant Search Engine
- svenstaro/miniserve (Rust): 🌟 For when you really just want to serve some files over HTTP right now!
- bottlerocket-os/bottlerocket (Rust): An operating system designed for hosting containers
- inherd/coco (Rust): Coco 是一个研发效能分析工具，如开发速率（根据架构复杂度及行数变更）、团队演进、历史分析、根因分析等。生成可视化报告，及对应的改进建议。 an effective DevOps analysis and auto-suggest tool.
- awslabs/aws-lambda-rust-runtime (Rust): A Rust runtime for AWS Lambda
- MaterializeInc/materialize (Rust): Materialize simplifies application development with streaming data. Incrementally-updated materialized views - in PostgreSQL and in real time. Materialize is powered by Timely Dataflow.
- analysis-tools-dev/static-analysis (Rust): A curated list of static analysis (SAST) tools for all programming languages, config files, build tools, and more.
- Findomain/Findomain (Rust): The fastest and cross-platform subdomain enumerator, do not waste your time.
- mozilla/sccache (Rust): sccache is ccache with cloud storage
Rust is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! If you have more suggestions for resources, let me know on Twitter @dennisokeeffe92.