TLWI Rust #30
Rust weekly curation for Wed Feb 17 2021.
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
- João Henrique Machado Silva: What would SQLite look like if written in Rust? — Part 1
- Gleb Irovich: Rudo. Building Terminal UI with Rust
- Alex Merced: Go, Rust and C++ Side by Side
- João Henrique Machado Silva: What would SQLite look like if written in Rust? — Part 0
- Evaldas: Validating JSON input in Rust web services
- jldec: Calling Rust from a Cloudflare Worker
- Brandon Minor: RSBadges: Create Code Badges in Rust
- Jakub Barszczewski: Rust CLI Game of Life tutorial - PART 2
- YJDoc2: Make a Combined Library and Binary Project in Rust
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- bevyengine/bevy (Rust): A refreshingly simple data-driven game engine built in Rust
- rust-lang/rustlings (Rust): 🦀 Small exercises to get you used to reading and writing Rust code!
- timberio/vector (Rust): A high-performance observability data pipeline.
- rust-lang/book (Rust): The Rust Programming Language
- ctz/rustls (Rust): A modern TLS library in Rust
- rust-lang/rust-clippy (Rust): A bunch of lints to catch common mistakes and improve your Rust code
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- actix/actix-web (Rust): Actix Web is a powerful, pragmatic, and extremely fast web framework for Rust.
- rust-lang/cargo (Rust): The Rust package manager
- tokio-rs/tokio (Rust): A runtime for writing reliable asynchronous applications with Rust. Provides I/O, networking, scheduling, timers, ...
- diesel-rs/diesel (Rust): A safe, extensible ORM and Query Builder for Rust
- emilk/egui (Rust): egui: an easy-to-use immediate mode GUI in pure Rust
- actix/examples (Rust): Community showcase and examples of Actix ecosystem usage.
- diem/diem (Rust): Diem’s mission is to build a trusted and innovative financial network that empowers people and businesses around the world.
- SergioBenitez/Rocket (Rust): A web framework for Rust.
- dandavison/delta (Rust): A viewer for git and diff output
- tauri-apps/tauri (Rust): Build smaller, faster, and more secure desktop applications with a web frontend.
- nushell/nushell (Rust): A new type of shell
- meilisearch/MeiliSearch (Rust): Lightning Fast, Ultra Relevant, and Typo-Tolerant Search Engine
- blockstack/stacks-blockchain (Rust): The Stacks 2.0 blockchain implementation
- graphprotocol/graph-node (Rust): Graph Node indexes data from blockchains such as Ethereum and serves it over GraphQL
- paritytech/polkadot (Rust): Polkadot Node Implementation
- alacritty/alacritty (Rust): A cross-platform, OpenGL terminal emulator.
- rust-lang/rustfmt (Rust): Format Rust code
- rust-unofficial/awesome-rust (Rust): A curated list of Rust code and resources.
Rust is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! If you have more suggestions for resources, let me know on Twitter @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄