TLWI Rust #37
A crabby little Rust blog.
Curated by Dennis O'Keeffe
Rust weekly curation for Wed Apr 07 2021.
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- solana-labs/solana (Rust): Web-Scale Blockchain for fast, secure, scalable, decentralized apps and marketplaces.
- hecrj/iced (Rust): A cross-platform GUI library for Rust, inspired by Elm
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- linebender/druid (Rust): A data-first Rust-native UI design toolkit.
- rust-analyzer/rust-analyzer (Rust): A Rust compiler front-end for IDEs
- AcalaNetwork/Acala (Rust): Acala - cross-chain DeFi hub and stablecoin based on Substrate for Polkadot and Kusama.
- holochain/holochain (Rust): The new, performant, and simplified version of Holochain on Rust (sometimes called Holochain RSM for Refactored State Model)
- elkowar/eww (Rust): ElKowar's wacky widgets
- SergioBenitez/Rocket (Rust): A web framework for Rust.
- tokio-rs/tokio (Rust): A runtime for writing reliable asynchronous applications with Rust. Provides I/O, networking, scheduling, timers, ...
- firecracker-microvm/firecracker (Rust): Secure and fast microVMs for serverless computing.
- starship/starship (Rust): ☄🌌️ The minimal, blazing-fast, and infinitely customizable prompt for any shell!
- rust-lang/rustlings (Rust): 🦀 Small exercises to get you used to reading and writing Rust code!
- fmeringdal/nettu-scheduler (Rust): A self-hosted calendar and scheduler server.
- huggingface/tokenizers (Rust): 💥 Fast State-of-the-Art Tokenizers optimized for Research and Production
- tree-sitter/tree-sitter (Rust): An incremental parsing system for programming tools
- rust-embedded/rust-raspberrypi-OS-tutorials (Rust): 📚 Learn to write an embedded OS in Rust 🦀
- RustPython/RustPython (Rust): A Python Interpreter written in Rust
- Rigellute/spotify-tui (Rust): Spotify for the terminal written in Rust 🚀
- wez/wezterm (Rust): A GPU-accelerated cross-platform terminal emulator and multiplexer written by @wez and implemented in Rust
- alacritty/alacritty (Rust): A cross-platform, OpenGL terminal emulator.
- yewstack/yew (Rust): Rust / Wasm framework for building client web apps
- sharkdp/bat (Rust): A cat(1) clone with wings.
- seanmonstar/warp (Rust): A super-easy, composable, web server framework for warp speeds.
Rust is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! If you have more suggestions for resources, let me know on Twitter @dennisokeeffe92.