TLWI Rust #38
A crabby little Rust blog.
Curated by Dennis O'Keeffe
Rust weekly curation for Wed Apr 14 2021.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- bevyengine/bevy (Rust): A refreshingly simple data-driven game engine built in Rust
- mobilecoinfoundation/mobilecoin (Rust): Private payments for mobile devices.
- Kethku/neovide (Rust): No Nonsense Neovim Client in Rust
- soywod/himalaya (Rust): 📫 Minimalist CLI email client, written in Rust.
- AcalaNetwork/Acala (Rust): Acala - cross-chain DeFi hub and stablecoin based on Substrate for Polkadot and Kusama.
- rustdesk/rustdesk (Rust): The best open source remote desktop software
- seanmonstar/reqwest (Rust): An easy and powerful Rust HTTP Client
- firecracker-microvm/firecracker (Rust): Secure and fast microVMs for serverless computing.
- emilk/egui (Rust): egui: an easy-to-use immediate mode GUI in pure Rust
- solana-labs/solana (Rust): Web-Scale Blockchain for fast, secure, scalable, decentralized apps and marketplaces.
- 996icu/996.ICU (Rust): Repo for counting stars and contributing. Press F to pay respect to glorious developers.
- dimforge/rapier (Rust): 2D and 3D physics engines focused on performance.
- denisidoro/navi (Rust): An interactive cheatsheet tool for the command-line and application launchers
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- starship/starship (Rust): ☄🌌️ The minimal, blazing-fast, and infinitely customizable prompt for any shell!
- rust-lang/cargo (Rust): The Rust package manager
- dtolnay/proc-macro-workshop (Rust): Learn to write Rust procedural macros [Rust Latam conference, Montevideo Uruguay, March 2019]
- rust-analyzer/rust-analyzer (Rust): A Rust compiler front-end for IDEs
- rust-lang/rustlings (Rust): 🦀 Small exercises to get you used to reading and writing Rust code!
- wasmerio/wasmer (Rust): 🚀 The leading WebAssembly Runtime supporting WASI and Emscripten
- tantivy-search/tantivy (Rust): Tantivy is a full-text search engine library inspired by Apache Lucene and written in Rust
- BurntSushi/xsv (Rust): A fast CSV command line toolkit written in Rust.
- holochain/holochain (Rust): The new, performant, and simplified version of Holochain on Rust (sometimes called Holochain RSM for Refactored State Model)
- tikv/tikv (Rust): Distributed transactional key-value database, originally created to complement TiDB
- Sifchain/airdrop (Rust): undefined
Rust is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! If you have more suggestions for resources, let me know on Twitter @dennisokeeffe92.