TLWI Rust #38
Rust weekly curation for Wed Apr 14 2021.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
- Rust, not Firefox, is Mozilla's greatest industry contribution (15 hours ago)
- std::unique_ptr implementation backed by Ethereum NFTs (written in Rust) (1 day ago)
- Integrating const-generics to nalgebra 0.26 (linear-algebra library) (1 day ago)
- IntelliJ Rust: Updates for 2021.1 (5 days ago)
- rust-analyzer changelog #72 (2 days ago)
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
- João Henrique Machado Silva: What would SQLite look like if written in Rust? — Part 3
- Roger Torres: Debugging Rust with VS Code
- Adam.S: Deconstructing SPF Records with Rust
- Roger Torres: Debugando Rust no VS Code
- Kevin Wu: Setting Up a gRPC Protobuf Server With Tonic
- arctic_hen7: An Alternative to NPM and Yarn Scripts - Bonnie!
- Mario García: Hygeia: Managing Python toolchains with Rust
- Félix Moreno: Hola Mundo en Rust
- Adam.S: Deconstructing SPF with Rust using Generics
- Stephan Dilly: GitUI - v0.14 released
- Adam Rodnitzky: Why Rust for Robots?
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- bevyengine/bevy (Rust): A refreshingly simple data-driven game engine built in Rust
- mobilecoinfoundation/mobilecoin (Rust): Private payments for mobile devices.
- Kethku/neovide (Rust): No Nonsense Neovim Client in Rust
- soywod/himalaya (Rust): 📫 Minimalist CLI email client, written in Rust.
- AcalaNetwork/Acala (Rust): Acala - cross-chain DeFi hub and stablecoin based on Substrate for Polkadot and Kusama.
- rustdesk/rustdesk (Rust): The best open source remote desktop software
- seanmonstar/reqwest (Rust): An easy and powerful Rust HTTP Client
- firecracker-microvm/firecracker (Rust): Secure and fast microVMs for serverless computing.
- emilk/egui (Rust): egui: an easy-to-use immediate mode GUI in pure Rust
- solana-labs/solana (Rust): Web-Scale Blockchain for fast, secure, scalable, decentralized apps and marketplaces.
- 996icu/996.ICU (Rust): Repo for counting stars and contributing. Press F to pay respect to glorious developers.
- dimforge/rapier (Rust): 2D and 3D physics engines focused on performance.
- denisidoro/navi (Rust): An interactive cheatsheet tool for the command-line and application launchers
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- starship/starship (Rust): ☄🌌️ The minimal, blazing-fast, and infinitely customizable prompt for any shell!
- rust-lang/cargo (Rust): The Rust package manager
- dtolnay/proc-macro-workshop (Rust): Learn to write Rust procedural macros [Rust Latam conference, Montevideo Uruguay, March 2019]
- rust-analyzer/rust-analyzer (Rust): A Rust compiler front-end for IDEs
- rust-lang/rustlings (Rust): 🦀 Small exercises to get you used to reading and writing Rust code!
- wasmerio/wasmer (Rust): 🚀 The leading WebAssembly Runtime supporting WASI and Emscripten
- tantivy-search/tantivy (Rust): Tantivy is a full-text search engine library inspired by Apache Lucene and written in Rust
- BurntSushi/xsv (Rust): A fast CSV command line toolkit written in Rust.
- holochain/holochain (Rust): The new, performant, and simplified version of Holochain on Rust (sometimes called Holochain RSM for Refactored State Model)
- tikv/tikv (Rust): Distributed transactional key-value database, originally created to complement TiDB
- Sifchain/airdrop (Rust): undefined
Rust is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! If you have more suggestions for resources, let me know on Twitter @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄