TLWI Rust #40
A crabby little Rust blog.
Curated by Dennis O'Keeffe
Rust weekly curation for Wed Apr 28 2021.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- rust-lang/rustlings (Rust): 🦀 Small exercises to get you used to reading and writing Rust code!
- paritytech/polkadot (Rust): Polkadot Node Implementation
- microsoft/windows-rs (Rust): Rust for Windows
- datafuselabs/datafuse (Rust): Modern Real-Time Data Processing & Analytics DBMS with Cloud-Native Architecture, written in Rust
- sharkdp/bat (Rust): A cat(1) clone with wings.
- solana-labs/solana (Rust): Web-Scale Blockchain for fast, secure, scalable, decentralized apps and marketplaces.
- RustScan/RustScan (Rust): 🤖 The Modern Port Scanner 🤖
- solana-labs/solana-program-library (Rust): A collection of Solana-maintained on-chain programs
- ritchie46/polars (Rust): Fast multi-threaded DataFrame library in Rust and Python
- apache/arrow-rs (Rust): Official Rust implementation of Apache Arrow
- rust-embedded/rust-raspberrypi-OS-tutorials (Rust): 📚 Learn to write an embedded OS in Rust 🦀
- flaneur2020/pua-lang (Rust): undefined
- apache/arrow-datafusion (Rust): Apache Arrow DataFusion and Ballista query engines
- rust-unofficial/awesome-rust (Rust): A curated list of Rust code and resources.
- SergioBenitez/Rocket (Rust): A web framework for Rust.
- tokio-rs/tokio (Rust): A runtime for writing reliable asynchronous applications with Rust. Provides I/O, networking, scheduling, timers, ...
- linebender/druid (Rust): A data-first Rust-native UI design toolkit.
- 996icu/996.ICU (Rust): Repo for counting stars and contributing. Press F to pay respect to glorious developers.
- Peltoche/lsd (Rust): The next gen ls command
- launchbadge/sqlx (Rust): 🧰 The Rust SQL Toolkit. An async, pure Rust SQL crate featuring compile-time checked queries without a DSL. Supports PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite, and MSSQL.
- MaterializeInc/materialize (Rust): Materialize simplifies application development with streaming data. Incrementally-updated materialized views - in PostgreSQL and in real time. Materialize is powered by Timely Dataflow.
- hyperium/hyper (Rust): An HTTP library for Rust
- tauri-apps/tauri (Rust): Build smaller, faster, and more secure desktop applications with a web frontend.
- Kethku/neovide (Rust): No Nonsense Neovim Client in Rust
- graphprotocol/graph-node (Rust): Graph Node indexes data from blockchains such as Ethereum and serves it over GraphQL
Rust is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! If you have more suggestions for resources, let me know on Twitter @dennisokeeffe92.