TLWI Rust #40
Rust weekly curation for Wed Apr 28 2021.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
- Welcoming Alice Ryhl as the first paid Tokio contributor (6 days ago)
- Parts of Tensorboard are being rewritten in Rust for a 100× to 400× speedup (21 hours ago)
- Rust Language Cheat Sheet (2 days ago)
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Adam.S: Looking at Regex in Rust (Addendum)
- Spencer Judge: Why Rust powers Temporal’s new Core SDK
- jeikabu: Rust in Android OS and Linux
- T.J. Telan: How to Build a Custom Integration Test Harness in Rust
- Mohammed Alyousef: Cargo: A universal installer!
- Jonathan Johnson: PliantDb 0.1.0-dev.3: Updates + Thoughts on the Vision
- Sam A: Best Way to Learn Rust
- Johnny Tordgeman: Late Night Confessions — Building a Website Using Rust, Rocket, Diesel, and Askama — Part 2
- Adam.S: SPF: Adding Support for A and MX Mechanisms in Rust
- Stephan Dilly: GitUI - v0.15 released
- femiadeniyi: I am teaching Rust Programming
- Rishit Khandelwal: What are your thoughts on rust?
- femiadeniyi: How to make a HTTP Request in Rust
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- rust-lang/rustlings (Rust): 🦀 Small exercises to get you used to reading and writing Rust code!
- paritytech/polkadot (Rust): Polkadot Node Implementation
- microsoft/windows-rs (Rust): Rust for Windows
- datafuselabs/datafuse (Rust): Modern Real-Time Data Processing & Analytics DBMS with Cloud-Native Architecture, written in Rust
- sharkdp/bat (Rust): A cat(1) clone with wings.
- solana-labs/solana (Rust): Web-Scale Blockchain for fast, secure, scalable, decentralized apps and marketplaces.
- RustScan/RustScan (Rust): 🤖 The Modern Port Scanner 🤖
- solana-labs/solana-program-library (Rust): A collection of Solana-maintained on-chain programs
- ritchie46/polars (Rust): Fast multi-threaded DataFrame library in Rust and Python
- apache/arrow-rs (Rust): Official Rust implementation of Apache Arrow
- rust-embedded/rust-raspberrypi-OS-tutorials (Rust): 📚 Learn to write an embedded OS in Rust 🦀
- flaneur2020/pua-lang (Rust): undefined
- apache/arrow-datafusion (Rust): Apache Arrow DataFusion and Ballista query engines
- rust-unofficial/awesome-rust (Rust): A curated list of Rust code and resources.
- SergioBenitez/Rocket (Rust): A web framework for Rust.
- tokio-rs/tokio (Rust): A runtime for writing reliable asynchronous applications with Rust. Provides I/O, networking, scheduling, timers, ...
- linebender/druid (Rust): A data-first Rust-native UI design toolkit.
- 996icu/996.ICU (Rust): Repo for counting stars and contributing. Press F to pay respect to glorious developers.
- Peltoche/lsd (Rust): The next gen ls command
- launchbadge/sqlx (Rust): 🧰 The Rust SQL Toolkit. An async, pure Rust SQL crate featuring compile-time checked queries without a DSL. Supports PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite, and MSSQL.
- MaterializeInc/materialize (Rust): Materialize simplifies application development with streaming data. Incrementally-updated materialized views - in PostgreSQL and in real time. Materialize is powered by Timely Dataflow.
- hyperium/hyper (Rust): An HTTP library for Rust
- tauri-apps/tauri (Rust): Build smaller, faster, and more secure desktop applications with a web frontend.
- Kethku/neovide (Rust): No Nonsense Neovim Client in Rust
- graphprotocol/graph-node (Rust): Graph Node indexes data from blockchains such as Ethereum and serves it over GraphQL
Rust is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! If you have more suggestions for resources, let me know on Twitter @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄