TLWI Rust #47
Rust weekly curation for Wed Jun 16 2021.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
- Rocket v0.5 Release Candidate is Now Available! (6 days ago)
- ripgrep 13.0 released (1 day ago)
- Pop!_OS uses a lot of Rust (3 days ago)
- Announcing rg3d 0.20 - a feature-rich and easy-to-use game engine with an editor (4 days ago)
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
- NARUHODO: Build an API in Rust (Part 1)
- Kat Holder: Why to Learn Rust in 2021?
- Nicholas Omer Chiasson: Beginner's Guide to Running Rust on AWS Lambda
- John Idogun: A Command Line Key-Value Data Store using the Rust Programming Language.
- Adam.S: Rust: Lazy Static Regex
- Nicolas Frankel: The Rustlings exercises - part 1
- Jeff Mitchell: A Rust tip calculator
- Martin Kavík: MoonZoon Dev News (4): Actix, Async CLI, Error handling, Wasm-pack installer
- Pan Chasinga: Learn to Build a Parser in Rust for Fun and Profit
- abdulghofurme: Rust - Variable
- Samarpan: How to use casbin authorization in your rust web-app [Part - 3]
- abdulghofurme: Rust - Tipe Data
- abdulghofurme: Rust - Tipe Data Compound
- abdulghofurme: Rust - Variable Shadowing
- Henrique Lobo Weissmann (Kico): Rust e eu – como tem sido a experiência e minha bibliografia comentada!
- Adam.S: Thoughts on Rust Builder Pattern?
- Adam.S: Published My First Crate: decon-spf
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- SergioBenitez/Rocket (Rust): A web framework for Rust.
- gfx-rs/wgpu (Rust): Native WebGPU implementation based on gfx-hal
- metaplex-foundation/metaplex (Rust): The Metaplex protocol
- diem/diem (Rust): Diem’s mission is to build a trusted and innovative financial network that empowers people and businesses around the world.
- TheAlgorithms/Rust (Rust): All Algorithms implemented in Rust
- sigp/lighthouse (Rust): Rust Ethereum 2.0 Client
- clap-rs/clap (Rust): A full featured, fast Command Line Argument Parser for Rust
- nushell/nushell (Rust): A new type of shell
- ekzhang/rustpad (Rust): Efficient and minimal collaborative code editor, self-hosted, no database required
- uutils/coreutils (Rust): Cross-platform Rust rewrite of the GNU coreutils
- rust-lang/cargo (Rust): The Rust package manager
- matter-labs/zksync (Rust): zkSync: trustless scaling and privacy engine for Ethereum
- AcalaNetwork/Acala (Rust): Acala - cross-chain DeFi hub and stablecoin based on Substrate for Polkadot and Kusama.
- pretzelhammer/rust-blog (Rust): Educational blog posts for Rust beginners
- BurntSushi/ripgrep (Rust): ripgrep recursively searches directories for a regex pattern while respecting your gitignore
- getzola/zola (Rust): A fast static site generator in a single binary with everything built-in. https://www.getzola.org
- yatima-inc/yatima (Rust): A programming language for the decentralized web
- mattsse/cargo-memex (Rust): compile rust code into memes
- MaterializeInc/materialize (Rust): Materialize simplifies application development with streaming data. Incrementally-updated materialized views - in PostgreSQL and in real time. Materialize is powered by Timely Dataflow.
- BurntSushi/xsv (Rust): A fast CSV command line toolkit written in Rust.
- CleanCut/ultimate_rust_crash_course (Rust): Rust Programming Fundamentals - one course to rule them all, one course to find them...
- graphql-rust/juniper (Rust): GraphQL server library for Rust
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- pingcap/talent-plan (Rust): open source training courses about distributed database and distributed systemes
Rust is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! If you have more suggestions for resources, let me know on Twitter @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄