TLWI Rust #55
Bevy's First Birthday: a year of open source Rust game engine development, Rustdoc will now add Jump to Definition links in source code pages!, So you want to write a GUI framework, Rust's Vector, Rust cli example: Ferris fetches Go gopher postcards. Here is your curation for Wed Aug 11 2021.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Nicolas Frankel: Rust's Vector
- René Ribaud: Rust cli example: Ferris fetches Go gopher postcards
- Tim McNamara: My book on Rust is available on Amazon!
- Alex: Two diagrams showing the current Rust network ecosystem
- Kunal Bagaria: I made a script in Rust that will change your mac app's icon from a png
- Matt Davies: Rust #8: Strings
- Alexander Halemba: Rust SDK - DJI Tello Drone
- Rishit Khandelwal: what you could do with rust
- Julian Ćwirko: Smart Contracts on the Elrond blockchain
- Beka Modebadze: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Using Rust for Personal Projects
- Mansoor Ahmed: Iterators Pattern in Rust
- Mansoor Ahmed: What Are Clocks & Timers In Rust?
- Serokell: Rust in Production: Qovery
- Rishit Chaudhary: Learning Rust (Part 1 of N)
- Ashton Scott Snapp: Writing an Assembler in Rust, and How I Got the Build to Pass
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- tokio-rs/axum (Rust): Ergonomic and modular web framework built with Tokio, Tower, and Hyper
- datafuselabs/datafuse (Rust): A Modern Real-Time Data Processing & Analytics DBMS with Cloud-Native Architecture, built to make the Data Cloud easy
- ockam-network/ockam (Rust): End-to-end encryption and mutual authentication for distributed applications.
- solana-labs/solana (Rust): Web-Scale Blockchain for fast, secure, scalable, decentralized apps and marketplaces.
- bevyengine/bevy (Rust): A refreshingly simple data-driven game engine built in Rust
- hora-search/hora (Rust): 🚀 efficient approximate nearest neighbor search algorithm collections library written in Rust 🦀 .
- sharkdp/fd (Rust): A simple, fast and user-friendly alternative to 'find'
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- 996icu/996.ICU (Rust): Repo for counting stars and contributing. Press F to pay respect to glorious developers.
- copy/v86 (Rust): x86 virtualization in your browser, recompiling x86 to wasm on the fly
- dani-garcia/vaultwarden (Rust): Unofficial Bitwarden compatible server written in Rust, formerly known as bitwarden_rs
- metaplex-foundation/metaplex (Rust): The Metaplex protocol
- hecrj/iced (Rust): A cross-platform GUI library for Rust, inspired by Elm
- yewstack/yew (Rust): Rust / Wasm framework for building client web apps
- SergioBenitez/Rocket (Rust): A web framework for Rust.
- tokio-rs/tokio (Rust): A runtime for writing reliable asynchronous applications with Rust. Provides I/O, networking, scheduling, timers, ...
- qarmin/czkawka (Rust): Multi functional app to find duplicates, empty folders, similar images etc.
- rust-lang/rustlings (Rust): 🦀 Small exercises to get you used to reading and writing Rust code!
- rayon-rs/rayon (Rust): Rayon: A data parallelism library for Rust
- meilisearch/MeiliSearch (Rust): Powerful, fast, and an easy to use search engine
- rust-unofficial/awesome-rust (Rust): A curated list of Rust code and resources.
- Azure/azure-sdk-for-rust (Rust): This repository is for active development of the unofficial Azure SDK for Rust. This repository is not supported by the Azure SDK team.
- openethereum/openethereum (Rust): The fast, light, and robust client for the Ethereum mainnet.
- graphprotocol/graph-node (Rust): Graph Node indexes data from blockchains such as Ethereum and serves it over GraphQL
Rusticles is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄