TLWI Rust #55
A crabby little Rust blog.
Curated by Dennis O'Keeffe
Bevy's First Birthday: a year of open source Rust game engine development, Rustdoc will now add Jump to Definition links in source code pages!, So you want to write a GUI framework, Rust's Vector, Rust cli example: Ferris fetches Go gopher postcards. Here is your curation for Wed Aug 11 2021.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- tokio-rs/axum (Rust): Ergonomic and modular web framework built with Tokio, Tower, and Hyper
- datafuselabs/datafuse (Rust): A Modern Real-Time Data Processing & Analytics DBMS with Cloud-Native Architecture, built to make the Data Cloud easy
- ockam-network/ockam (Rust): End-to-end encryption and mutual authentication for distributed applications.
- solana-labs/solana (Rust): Web-Scale Blockchain for fast, secure, scalable, decentralized apps and marketplaces.
- bevyengine/bevy (Rust): A refreshingly simple data-driven game engine built in Rust
- hora-search/hora (Rust): 🚀 efficient approximate nearest neighbor search algorithm collections library written in Rust 🦀 .
- sharkdp/fd (Rust): A simple, fast and user-friendly alternative to 'find'
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- 996icu/996.ICU (Rust): Repo for counting stars and contributing. Press F to pay respect to glorious developers.
- copy/v86 (Rust): x86 virtualization in your browser, recompiling x86 to wasm on the fly
- dani-garcia/vaultwarden (Rust): Unofficial Bitwarden compatible server written in Rust, formerly known as bitwarden_rs
- metaplex-foundation/metaplex (Rust): The Metaplex protocol
- hecrj/iced (Rust): A cross-platform GUI library for Rust, inspired by Elm
- yewstack/yew (Rust): Rust / Wasm framework for building client web apps
- SergioBenitez/Rocket (Rust): A web framework for Rust.
- tokio-rs/tokio (Rust): A runtime for writing reliable asynchronous applications with Rust. Provides I/O, networking, scheduling, timers, ...
- qarmin/czkawka (Rust): Multi functional app to find duplicates, empty folders, similar images etc.
- rust-lang/rustlings (Rust): 🦀 Small exercises to get you used to reading and writing Rust code!
- rayon-rs/rayon (Rust): Rayon: A data parallelism library for Rust
- meilisearch/MeiliSearch (Rust): Powerful, fast, and an easy to use search engine
- rust-unofficial/awesome-rust (Rust): A curated list of Rust code and resources.
- Azure/azure-sdk-for-rust (Rust): This repository is for active development of the unofficial Azure SDK for Rust. This repository is not supported by the Azure SDK team.
- openethereum/openethereum (Rust): The fast, light, and robust client for the Ethereum mainnet.
- graphprotocol/graph-node (Rust): Graph Node indexes data from blockchains such as Ethereum and serves it over GraphQL
Rusticles is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.