TLWI Rust #56
Upcoming error message formatting enhancements in Rust 1.56, Daily Rust: Slice Patterns, Build End-to-End Encryption in 51 lines of Rust, Getting Started with Systems Programming with Rust (Part 1), Writing a Lambda in Rust using aws-lambda-rust-runtime and aws-sdk-rust. Here is your curation for Wed Aug 18 2021.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
- Upcoming error message formatting enhancements in Rust 1.56 (2 days ago)
- Daily Rust: Slice Patterns (4 days ago)
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Mrinal Wadhwa: Build End-to-End Encryption in 51 lines of Rust
- Beka Modebadze: Getting Started with Systems Programming with Rust (Part 1)
- Avi Illouz: Writing a Lambda in Rust using aws-lambda-rust-runtime and aws-sdk-rust
- Dan: Deploy a Jamstack site on AWS Lambda with API Gateway in 10 minutes or less 💨
- Nicky Meuleman: The Sieve of Eratosthenes
- atrooo: Rust Notes
- Tim McNamara: How type conversions work in Rust
- Michael de Silva: Rust Trait Objects Demystified
- Alexander Halemba: Youtube: Rust SDK - DJI Tello Drone
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- tauri-apps/tauri (Rust): Build smaller, faster, and more secure desktop applications with a web frontend.
- emilk/egui (Rust): egui: an easy-to-use immediate mode GUI in pure Rust
- meilisearch/MeiliSearch (Rust): Powerful, fast, and an easy to use search engine
- helix-editor/helix (Rust): A post-modern modal text editor.
- bevyengine/bevy (Rust): A refreshingly simple data-driven game engine built in Rust
- hora-search/hora (Rust): 🚀 efficient approximate nearest neighbor search algorithm collections library written in Rust 🦀 .
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- dani-garcia/vaultwarden (Rust): Unofficial Bitwarden compatible server written in Rust, formerly known as bitwarden_rs
- solana-labs/solana (Rust): Web-Scale Blockchain for fast, secure, scalable, decentralized apps and marketplaces.
- linebender/druid (Rust): A data-first Rust-native UI design toolkit.
- rg3dengine/rg3d (Rust): 3D and 2D game engine written in Rust
- metaplex-foundation/metaplex (Rust): The Metaplex protocol
- 996icu/996.ICU (Rust): Repo for counting stars and contributing. Press F to pay respect to glorious developers.
- CleanCut/ultimate_rust_crash_course (Rust): Rust Programming Fundamentals - one course to rule them all, one course to find them...
- graphprotocol/graph-node (Rust): Graph Node indexes data from blockchains such as Ethereum and serves it over GraphQL
- tikv/tikv (Rust): Distributed transactional key-value database, originally created to complement TiDB
- Rigellute/spotify-tui (Rust): Spotify for the terminal written in Rust 🚀
- ajeetdsouza/zoxide (Rust): A smarter cd command. Supports all major shells.
- TheAlgorithms/Rust (Rust): All Algorithms implemented in Rust
- solana-labs/solana-program-library (Rust): A collection of Solana-maintained on-chain programs
- casper-network/casper-node (Rust): Casper node
- rust-unofficial/awesome-rust (Rust): A curated list of Rust code and resources.
- valeriansaliou/sonic (Rust): 🦔 Fast, lightweight & schema-less search backend. An alternative to Elasticsearch that runs on a few MBs of RAM.
- jpochyla/psst (Rust): Fast and multi-platform Spotify client with native GUI
Rusticles is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄