TLWI Rust #58
rustc_codegen_gcc: Progress Report #3, crates.live: Visualize Rust crates dependencies, Asynchronous Rust: basic concepts, ✨♻️ Rust Visualized: Pointers as References, How we built our Python Client that's mostly Rust. Here is your curation for Wed Sep 01 2021.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Roger Torres Paes (he/him/ele): Asynchronous Rust: basic concepts
- ender minyard: ✨♻️ Rust Visualized: Pointers as References
- simlay: How we built our Python Client that's mostly Rust
- Dhairya Nadapara: React with web assembly setup without CRA
- Bambang Purnomosidi D. P.: Belajar Rust 01 - Mengenal Bahasa Pemrograman Rust
- Nathan: List All Files in a Directory Using Rust
- Mansoor Ahmed: What Are Packages,Crates And Modules in Rust?
- Pranav: 5 Technologies you should be excited to Learn! | The Future of Web Development 2021
- Betelgeuse: Kdy je Rust rychlejší než Go
- YesSeri: findrun TUI - search and run files on your computer quickly
- YesSeri: findrun - TUI Search and run app in Rust
- Vee Satayamas: Using Nom - a parser combinator library
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- meilisearch/MeiliSearch (Rust): Powerful, fast, and an easy to use search engine
- metaplex-foundation/metaplex (Rust): The Metaplex protocol
- RustPython/RustPython (Rust): A Python Interpreter written in Rust
- solana-labs/solana (Rust): Web-Scale Blockchain for fast, secure, scalable, decentralized apps and marketplaces.
- hecrj/iced (Rust): A cross-platform GUI library for Rust, inspired by Elm
- solana-labs/solana-program-library (Rust): A collection of Solana-maintained on-chain programs
- 996icu/996.ICU (Rust): Repo for counting stars and contributing. Press F to pay respect to glorious developers.
- diem/diem (Rust): Diem’s mission is to build a trusted and innovative financial network that empowers people and businesses around the world.
- pingcap/talent-plan (Rust): open source training courses about distributed database and distributed systemes
- neovide/neovide (Rust): No Nonsense Neovim Client in Rust
- pola-rs/polars (Rust): Fast multi-threaded DataFrame library in Rust and Python
- poem-web/poem (Rust): A full-featured and easy-to-use web framework with the Rust programming language.
- project-serum/anchor (Rust): ⚓ Solana Sealevel Framework
- rust-lang/rustlings (Rust): 🦀 Small exercises to get you used to reading and writing Rust code!
- tokio-rs/tokio (Rust): A runtime for writing reliable asynchronous applications with Rust. Provides I/O, networking, scheduling, timers, ...
- Spu7Nix/SPWN-language (Rust): A language for Geometry Dash triggers
- wez/wezterm (Rust): A GPU-accelerated cross-platform terminal emulator and multiplexer written by @wez and implemented in Rust
- timberio/vector (Rust): A high-performance, highly reliable, observability data pipeline.
- TheAlgorithms/Rust (Rust): All Algorithms implemented in Rust
- starship/starship (Rust): ☄🌌️ The minimal, blazing-fast, and infinitely customizable prompt for any shell!
- erikgrinaker/toydb (Rust): Distributed SQL database in Rust, written as a learning project
- dtolnay/cxx (Rust): Safe interop between Rust and C++
- Geal/nom (Rust): Rust parser combinator framework
- serenity-rs/serenity (Rust): A Rust library for the Discord API.
Rusticles is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄