TLWI Rust #59
Rust 2021 celebration and thanks, Blog Post: Fast Rust Builds, Splitting the const generics features | Inside Rust Blog, Password auth in Rust, from scratch - Attacks and best practices [Zero To Production In Rust, #10], Rust programs written entirely in Rust. Here is your curation for Wed Sep 08 2021.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
- Rust 2021 celebration and thanks (5 days ago)
- Blog Post: Fast Rust Builds (3 days ago)
- Splitting the const generics features | Inside Rust Blog (2 days ago)
- Password auth in Rust, from scratch - Attacks and best practices [Zero To Production In Rust, #10] (6 days ago)
- Rust programs written entirely in Rust (17 hours ago)
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
- arctic_hen7: Introducing Perseus for Rust Web Development!
- uzimaru0000: The CLI that looks at JSON in pretty
- Bambang Purnomosidi D. P.: Belajar Rust - 02: Instalasi Rust
- Javier Viola: Exploring Substrate
- Vee Satayamas: A little modification of Actix with a large afford
- Mansoor Ahmed: What Are Packages,Crates And Modules In Rust?
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- metaplex-foundation/metaplex (Rust): Protocol and application framework for decentralized NFT minting, storefronts, and sales.
- solana-labs/solana (Rust): Web-Scale Blockchain for fast, secure, scalable, decentralized apps and marketplaces.
- mTvare6/hello-world.rs (Rust): 🚀Memory safe, blazing fast, configurable, minimal hello world written in rust(🚀) in a few lines of code with few(1092🚀) dependencies🚀
- solana-labs/solana-program-library (Rust): A collection of Solana-maintained on-chain programs
- zellij-org/zellij (Rust): A terminal workspace with batteries included
- uutils/coreutils (Rust): Cross-platform Rust rewrite of the GNU coreutils
- paritytech/polkadot (Rust): Polkadot Node Implementation
- rust-analyzer/rust-analyzer (Rust): A Rust compiler front-end for IDEs
- orhun/git-cliff (Rust): A highly customizable Changelog Generator that follows Conventional Commit specifications ⛰️
- project-serum/anchor (Rust): ⚓ Solana Sealevel Framework
- certusone/wormhole (Rust): Certus One's reference implementation for the Wormhole blockchain interoperability protocol.
- tokio-rs/mini-redis (Rust): Incomplete Redis client and server implementation using Tokio - for learning purposes only
- launchbadge/sqlx (Rust): 🧰 The Rust SQL Toolkit. An async, pure Rust SQL crate featuring compile-time checked queries without a DSL. Supports PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite, and MSSQL.
- shadowsocks/shadowsocks-rust (Rust): A Rust port of shadowsocks
- containers/youki (Rust): A container runtime written in Rust
- tokio-rs/tracing (Rust): Application level tracing for Rust.
- bytecodealliance/wasmtime (Rust): Standalone JIT-style runtime for WebAssembly, using Cranelift
- cloudflare/quiche (Rust): 🥧 Savoury implementation of the QUIC transport protocol and HTTP/3
- starship/starship (Rust): ☄🌌️ The minimal, blazing-fast, and infinitely customizable prompt for any shell!
- ogham/exa (Rust): A modern replacement for ‘ls’.
- rust-lang/rustlings (Rust): 🦀 Small exercises to get you used to reading and writing Rust code!
- rust-random/rand (Rust): A Rust library for random number generation.
- hyperium/tonic (Rust): A native gRPC client & server implementation with async/await support.
- seanmonstar/reqwest (Rust): An easy and powerful Rust HTTP Client
- paritytech/substrate (Rust): Substrate: The platform for blockchain innovators
Rusticles is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄