TLWI Rust #60
A crabby little Rust blog.
Curated by Dennis O'Keeffe
Announcing Rust 1.55.0, Veloren 0.11 is releasing today!, [Rust] Tokio stack overview: Runtime, End-to-End Encryption through Kafka - using Rust, Container Runtime in Rust - Part 0. Here is your curation for Wed Sep 15 2021.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- solana-labs/solana (Rust): Web-Scale Blockchain for fast, secure, scalable, decentralized apps and marketplaces.
- mgdm/htmlq (Rust): Like jq, but for HTML.
- solana-labs/solana-program-library (Rust): A collection of Solana-maintained on-chain programs
- nushell/nushell (Rust): A new type of shell
- rust-lang/rustlings (Rust): 🦀 Small exercises to get you used to reading and writing Rust code!
- pola-rs/polars (Rust): Fast multi-threaded DataFrame library in Rust and Python
- project-serum/anchor (Rust): ⚓ Solana Sealevel Framework
- metaplex-foundation/metaplex (Rust): Protocol and application framework for decentralized NFT minting, storefronts, and sales.
- countercept/chainsaw (Rust): Rapidly Search and Hunt through Windows Event Logs
- Rigellute/spotify-tui (Rust): Spotify for the terminal written in Rust 🚀
- revoltchat/delta (Rust): Revolt backend API server, built with Rust.
- project-serum/serum-dex (Rust): Project Serum Rust Monorepo
- paritytech/polkadot (Rust): Polkadot Node Implementation
- datafuselabs/databend (Rust): An elastic and reliable Cloud Warehouse, offers Blazing Fast Query and combines Elasticity, Simplicity, Low cost of the Cloud, built to make the Data Cloud easy
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- paritytech/substrate (Rust): Substrate: The platform for blockchain innovators
- graphprotocol/graph-node (Rust): Graph Node indexes data from blockchains such as Ethereum and serves it over GraphQL
- TheAlgorithms/Rust (Rust): All Algorithms implemented in Rust
- PureStake/moonbeam (Rust): An Ethereum-compatible smart contract parachain on Polkadot
- rust-embedded/rust-raspberrypi-OS-tutorials (Rust): 📚 Learn to write an embedded OS in Rust 🦀
- orhun/git-cliff (Rust): A highly customizable Changelog Generator that follows Conventional Commit specifications ⛰️
- rust-lang/rust-clippy (Rust): A bunch of lints to catch common mistakes and improve your Rust code
- rust-lang/book (Rust): The Rust Programming Language
- actix/examples (Rust): Community showcase and examples of Actix ecosystem usage.
- spikecodes/libreddit (Rust): Private front-end for Reddit
Rusticles is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.