TLWI Rust #61
GCC codegen now under rust-lang organization., Alpine: System change proposal: Rust in main, rust-analyzer changelog #95, Announcing
compact_str! A super memory efficient immutable string that is transparently stored on the stack, when possible, Full-stack Rust: A complete tutorial with examples. Here is your curation for Wed Sep 22 2021.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Matt Angelosanto: Full-stack Rust: A complete tutorial with examples
- Miles Watson: URL Shortener with Rust, Svelte, & AWS (1/): Intro + Setup
- Miles Watson: URL Shortener with Rust, Svelte, & AWS (2/): Simple HTTP API
- Senyo Simpson🌹: Designing state machines in Rust
- Kelvin Kirima: A Gentle Introduction to Solana.
- James Palermo: What is forgotten about why we need C++ for the future
- Antonio-Bennett: Rust Static Site Generator (RSSG Release 0.1.0)
- Miles Watson: URL Shortener with Rust, Svelte, & AWS (3/): Testing
- penumbra23: Container jailing - how is it done ?
- Vee Satayamas: The advantages of various types of strings in Rust
- Mansoor Ahmed: What is Rust Match Control Flow Operator?
- Mansoor Ahmed: Rust Regular References With The Deref Trait
- Diretnan Domnan: Waihona
- Daniel Lin: String in Rust
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- Rigellute/spotify-tui (Rust): Spotify for the terminal written in Rust 🚀
- paritytech/substrate (Rust): Substrate: The platform for blockchain innovators
- project-serum/anchor (Rust): ⚓ Solana Sealevel Framework
- yewstack/yew (Rust): Rust / Wasm framework for building client web apps
- solana-labs/solana (Rust): Web-Scale Blockchain for fast, secure, scalable, decentralized apps and marketplaces.
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- pola-rs/polars (Rust): Fast multi-threaded DataFrame library in Rust and Python
- hyperium/tonic (Rust): A native gRPC client & server implementation with async/await support.
- diem/diem (Rust): Diem’s mission is to build a trusted and innovative financial network that empowers people and businesses around the world.
- certusone/wormhole (Rust): Certus One's reference implementation for the Wormhole blockchain interoperability protocol.
- rust-lang/mdBook (Rust): Create book from markdown files. Like Gitbook but implemented in Rust
- PlasmNetwork/Astar (Rust): The dApp Hub for blockchains of the future
- Spotifyd/spotifyd (Rust): A spotify daemon
- hypercube-lab/hypercube (Rust): HyperCube is a revolutionary, high-performance decentralized computing platform. HyperCube has powerful computing capabilities to provide high-performance computing power and large-scale data storage support for VR, AR, Metaverse, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, and Financial Applications.🛰
- vectordotdev/vector (Rust): A high-performance observability data pipeline.
- dani-garcia/vaultwarden (Rust): Unofficial Bitwarden compatible server written in Rust, formerly known as bitwarden_rs
- tokio-rs/console (Rust): tokio-console prototypes
- SergioBenitez/Rocket (Rust): A web framework for Rust.
- serde-rs/serde (Rust): Serialization framework for Rust
- graphql-rust/juniper (Rust): GraphQL server library for Rust
- solana-labs/solana-program-library (Rust): A collection of Solana-maintained on-chain programs
- PureStake/moonbeam (Rust): An Ethereum-compatible smart contract parachain on Polkadot
- tangramdotdev/tangram (Rust): Tangram makes it easy for programmers to train, deploy, and monitor machine learning models.
- bytecodealliance/wasmtime (Rust): Standalone JIT-style runtime for WebAssembly, using Cranelift
Rusticles is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄