TLWI Rust #61
A crabby little Rust blog.
Curated by Dennis O'Keeffe
GCC codegen now under rust-lang organization., Alpine: System change proposal: Rust in main, rust-analyzer changelog #95, Announcing
compact_str! A super memory efficient immutable string that is transparently stored on the stack, when possible, Full-stack Rust: A complete tutorial with examples. Here is your curation for Wed Sep 22 2021.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- Rigellute/spotify-tui (Rust): Spotify for the terminal written in Rust 🚀
- paritytech/substrate (Rust): Substrate: The platform for blockchain innovators
- project-serum/anchor (Rust): ⚓ Solana Sealevel Framework
- yewstack/yew (Rust): Rust / Wasm framework for building client web apps
- solana-labs/solana (Rust): Web-Scale Blockchain for fast, secure, scalable, decentralized apps and marketplaces.
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- pola-rs/polars (Rust): Fast multi-threaded DataFrame library in Rust and Python
- hyperium/tonic (Rust): A native gRPC client & server implementation with async/await support.
- diem/diem (Rust): Diem’s mission is to build a trusted and innovative financial network that empowers people and businesses around the world.
- certusone/wormhole (Rust): Certus One's reference implementation for the Wormhole blockchain interoperability protocol.
- rust-lang/mdBook (Rust): Create book from markdown files. Like Gitbook but implemented in Rust
- PlasmNetwork/Astar (Rust): The dApp Hub for blockchains of the future
- Spotifyd/spotifyd (Rust): A spotify daemon
- hypercube-lab/hypercube (Rust): HyperCube is a revolutionary, high-performance decentralized computing platform. HyperCube has powerful computing capabilities to provide high-performance computing power and large-scale data storage support for VR, AR, Metaverse, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, and Financial Applications.🛰
- vectordotdev/vector (Rust): A high-performance observability data pipeline.
- dani-garcia/vaultwarden (Rust): Unofficial Bitwarden compatible server written in Rust, formerly known as bitwarden_rs
- tokio-rs/console (Rust): tokio-console prototypes
- SergioBenitez/Rocket (Rust): A web framework for Rust.
- serde-rs/serde (Rust): Serialization framework for Rust
- graphql-rust/juniper (Rust): GraphQL server library for Rust
- solana-labs/solana-program-library (Rust): A collection of Solana-maintained on-chain programs
- PureStake/moonbeam (Rust): An Ethereum-compatible smart contract parachain on Polkadot
- tangramdotdev/tangram (Rust): Tangram makes it easy for programmers to train, deploy, and monitor machine learning models.
- bytecodealliance/wasmtime (Rust): Standalone JIT-style runtime for WebAssembly, using Cranelift
Rusticles is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.