TLWI Rust #63
Linus Torvalds on Community, Rust and Linux’s Longevity • Amethyst – Starting Fresh | We are officially halting development of Amethyst Engine. Amethyst Foundation is now engine-agnostic. We no longer have a singular focus on making any specific game engine. Whatever Works is our new mantra. • Rust for Rustaceans digital version has been published [book] • rustc_codegen_gcc: Progress Report #4 • Mimic: A Gameboy emulator written in Rust that can be played on the command line. Here is your curation for Wed Oct 06 2021.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
- Linus Torvalds on Community, Rust and Linux’s Longevity (4 days ago)
- Amethyst – Starting Fresh | We are officially halting development of Amethyst Engine. Amethyst Foundation is now engine-agnostic. We no longer have a singular focus on making any specific game engine. Whatever Works is our new mantra. (3 days ago)
- Rust for Rustaceans digital version has been published [book] (1 day ago)
- rustc_codegen_gcc: Progress Report #4 (7 days ago)
- Mimic: A Gameboy emulator written in Rust that can be played on the command line (5 days ago)
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Kunal Bagaria: I made a tool in Rust to play mechanical keyboard sounds on every key press
- Nicholas Garfield: How to install Solana dev tools on an M1 Mac
- Reece McMillin: Giving Your JSON a Web API with Rust
- Higor Diego: Rust - Borrowing ?
- penumbra23: Container Runtime in Rust - Part II
- Antonio-Bennett: Adding New Features to Rssg and Git Merging Branches
- Blitty: RustLings II
- alkaemy: Val - Powerful Static and Dynamic programming language
- Jonathan Johnson: The Futility of Benchmarks
- Mansoor Ahmed: What are Rust Loops ?
- Duy Thien: [Tự học Substrate #1] Chuỗi Substrate Chain - Giới thiệu
- Mansoor Ahmed: What are Rust Functions?
- Mansoor Ahmed: What is Rust Ownership?
- Mansoor Ahmed: What is Rust Variable Scope?
- Mansoor Ahmed: What is Control Flow in Rust?
- MeetupFeed: Rust: most sought after meetups in September, 2021
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- containers/youki (Rust): A container runtime written in Rust
- tauri-apps/tauri (Rust): Build smaller, faster, and more secure desktop applications with a web frontend.
- rust-embedded/rust-raspberrypi-OS-tutorials (Rust): 📚 Learn to write an embedded OS in Rust 🦀
- diem/diem (Rust): Diem’s mission is to build a trusted and innovative financial network that empowers people and businesses around the world.
- meilisearch/MeiliSearch (Rust): Powerful, fast, and an easy to use search engine
- sigp/lighthouse (Rust): Rust Ethereum 2.0 Client
- copy/v86 (Rust): x86 virtualization in your browser, recompiling x86 to wasm on the fly
- poem-web/poem (Rust): A full-featured and easy-to-use web framework with the Rust programming language.
- bevyengine/bevy (Rust): A refreshingly simple data-driven game engine built in Rust
- dani-garcia/vaultwarden (Rust): Unofficial Bitwarden compatible server written in Rust, formerly known as bitwarden_rs
- Lea-fish/Leafish (Rust): A minecraft-like multi version client implemented in Rust.
- sharkdp/bat (Rust): A cat(1) clone with wings.
- rust-lang/rust-clippy (Rust): A bunch of lints to catch common mistakes and improve your Rust code
- TheAlgorithms/Rust (Rust): All Algorithms implemented in Rust
- tree-sitter/tree-sitter (Rust): An incremental parsing system for programming tools
- adam-mcdaniel/dune (Rust): A shell🐚 by the beach🏖️!
- wasmerio/wasmer (Rust): 🚀 The leading WebAssembly Runtime supporting WASI and Emscripten
- emilk/egui (Rust): egui: an easy-to-use immediate mode GUI in pure Rust
- RustPython/RustPython (Rust): A Python Interpreter written in Rust
- graphprotocol/graph-node (Rust): Graph Node indexes data from blockchains such as Ethereum and serves it over GraphQL
- vectordotdev/vector (Rust): A high-performance observability data pipeline.
- willcrichton/flowistry (Rust): Flowistry is a VSCode extension that helps you understand Rust programs with program analysis.
- rustdesk/rustdesk (Rust): Yet another remote desktop software
- WebAssembly/WASI (Rust): WebAssembly System Interface
Rusticles is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄