TLWI Rust #64
Using Rust for kernel development • Running Rust on AWS Lambda on ARM64 • URL Shortener with Rust, Svelte, & AWS (6/): Deploying to AWS • GitUI - v0.18 supports rebase • Validate fields and types in serde with TryFrom. Here is your curation for Wed Oct 13 2021.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
- Using Rust for kernel development (6 days ago)
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Christopher Kruse: Running Rust on AWS Lambda on ARM64
- Miles Watson: URL Shortener with Rust, Svelte, & AWS (6/): Deploying to AWS
- Stephan Dilly: GitUI - v0.18 supports rebase
- EqualMa: Validate fields and types in serde with TryFrom
- Gunstein Vatnar: A simple 2D pinball game made with Rust, Bevy and Rapier
- Antonio-Bennett: Hacktoberfest Week 1
- Dinesh Kumar Gnanasekaran: Game of Life in Rust
- Mansoor Ahmed: What Are Common Collections in Rust?
- Jean-Jacques: Summing Really Big Numbers In Rust
- Ahmed Castro: Tu primer Programa en Solana
- Dan: Lambda function HTTP authorization with Auth0 and AssemblyLift (WebAssembly + Lambda + API Gateway + Rust)
- Philip London: Interactive Rust Tutorial: Why your first FizzBuzz implementation may not work
- Doordashcon: Rust: Stack vs Heap
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- googleprojectzero/weggli (Rust): weggli is a fast and robust semantic search tool for C and C++ codebases. It is designed to help security researchers identify interesting functionality in large codebases.
- bevyengine/bevy (Rust): A refreshingly simple data-driven game engine built in Rust
- 996icu/996.ICU (Rust): Repo for counting stars and contributing. Press F to pay respect to glorious developers.
- dani-garcia/vaultwarden (Rust): Unofficial Bitwarden compatible server written in Rust, formerly known as bitwarden_rs
- apache/arrow-datafusion (Rust): Apache Arrow DataFusion and Ballista query engines
- diem/diem (Rust): Diem’s mission is to build a trusted and innovative financial network that empowers people and businesses around the world.
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- rust-lang/rustup (Rust): The Rust toolchain installer
- starship/starship (Rust): ☄🌌️ The minimal, blazing-fast, and infinitely customizable prompt for any shell!
- wasmerio/wasmer (Rust): 🚀 The leading WebAssembly Runtime supporting WASI and Emscripten
- gfx-rs/wgpu (Rust): Safe and portable GPU abstraction in Rust, implementing WebGPU API.
- yewstack/yew (Rust): Rust / Wasm framework for building client web apps
- sharkdp/bat (Rust): A cat(1) clone with wings.
- meilisearch/MeiliSearch (Rust): Powerful, fast, and an easy to use search engine
- extrawurst/gitui (Rust): Blazing 💥 fast terminal-ui for git written in rust 🦀
- rust-analyzer/rust-analyzer (Rust): A Rust compiler front-end for IDEs
- seanmonstar/reqwest (Rust): An easy and powerful Rust HTTP Client
- WebAssembly/WASI (Rust): WebAssembly System Interface
- signalapp/libsignal-client (Rust): undefined
- ruffle-rs/ruffle (Rust): A Flash Player emulator written in Rust
- PyO3/pyo3 (Rust): Rust bindings for the Python interpreter
- alacritty/alacritty (Rust): A cross-platform, OpenGL terminal emulator.
- paritytech/polkadot (Rust): Polkadot Node Implementation
- openethereum/openethereum (Rust): The fast, light, and robust client for the Ethereum mainnet.
- rust-lang/rust-clippy (Rust): A bunch of lints to catch common mistakes and improve your Rust code
Rusticles is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄