TLWI Rust #66
A crabby little Rust blog.
Curated by Dennis O'Keeffe
Announcing Rust 1.56.0 and Rust 2021 • I'm a former HFT C++ programmer, starting a series on how Rust fixes C++'s serious issues • Writing a Linux-compatible kernel in Rust • rust-analyzer changelog #100 🎉 • Is Rust going to Replace Java?. Here is your curation for Wed Oct 27 2021.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- cube-js/cube.js (Rust): 📊 Cube.js — Open-Source Analytics API for Building Data Apps
- paritytech/polkadot (Rust): Polkadot Node Implementation
- solana-labs/solana (Rust): Web-Scale Blockchain for fast, secure, scalable, decentralized apps and marketplaces.
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- copy/v86 (Rust): x86 virtualization in your browser, recompiling x86 to wasm on the fly
- emilk/egui (Rust): egui: an easy-to-use immediate mode GUI in pure Rust
- paritytech/substrate (Rust): Substrate: The platform for blockchain innovators
- SpectralOps/keyscope (Rust): Keyscope is a key and secret workflow (validation, invalidation, etc.) tool built in Rust
- dtolnay/proc-macro-workshop (Rust): Learn to write Rust procedural macros [Rust Latam conference, Montevideo Uruguay, March 2019]
- extrawurst/gitui (Rust): Blazing 💥 fast terminal-ui for git written in rust 🦀
- datafuselabs/databend (Rust): An elastic and reliable Cloud Data Warehouse, offers Blazing Fast Query and combines Elasticity, Simplicity, Low cost of the Cloud, built to make the Data Cloud easy
- 996icu/996.ICU (Rust): Repo for counting stars and contributing. Press F to pay respect to glorious developers.
- rust-windowing/winit (Rust): Window handling library in pure Rust
- PureStake/moonbeam (Rust): An Ethereum-compatible smart contract parachain on Polkadot
- SeaQL/sea-orm (Rust): 🐚 An async & dynamic ORM for Rust
- Dusk-Labs/dim (Rust): Dim, a media manager fueled by dark forces.
- samuelvanderwaal/metaboss (Rust): The Metaplex NFT-standard Swiss Army Knife tool.
- hypercube-lab/hypercube (Rust): HyperCube is a revolutionary, high-performance decentralized computing platform. HyperCube has powerful computing capabilities to provide high-performance computing power and large-scale data storage support for VR, AR, Metaverse, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, and Financial Applications.🛰
- diem/diem (Rust): Diem’s mission is to build a trusted and innovative financial network that empowers people and businesses around the world.
- near/nearcore (Rust): Reference client for NEAR Protocol
- BurntSushi/ripgrep (Rust): ripgrep recursively searches directories for a regex pattern while respecting your gitignore
- tokio-rs/axum (Rust): Ergonomic and modular web framework built with Tokio, Tower, and Hyper
- arxanas/git-branchless (Rust): High-velocity, monorepo-scale workflow for Git
Rusticles is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.