TLWI Rust #66
Announcing Rust 1.56.0 and Rust 2021 • I'm a former HFT C++ programmer, starting a series on how Rust fixes C++'s serious issues • Writing a Linux-compatible kernel in Rust • rust-analyzer changelog #100 🎉 • Is Rust going to Replace Java?. Here is your curation for Wed Oct 27 2021.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
- Announcing Rust 1.56.0 and Rust 2021 (6 days ago)
- I'm a former HFT C++ programmer, starting a series on how Rust fixes C++'s serious issues (20 hours ago)
- Writing a Linux-compatible kernel in Rust (1 day ago)
- rust-analyzer changelog #100 🎉 (3 days ago)
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Rithik Samanthula: Is Rust going to Replace Java?
- Matt Angelosanto: Iced.rs tutorial: How to build a simple Rust frontend web app
- Enoch Chejieh: Error Handling in Rust
- James Robb: Data types in Rust
- Colin Ogoo: Solana teardown: Walkthrough of the example helloworld program
- TJ Maynes: Implementing the Health Check API Pattern with Rust
- Josh: How actix-web's application state and Data extractor works internally
- Ayush: Writing a QML Application in Rust (Part 1)
- Senyo Simpson🌹: Pointer Fu: An adventure in the Tokio code base
- Ariel Calix: Top 4 lenguajes más amados en 2020
- Milo: Cloning, how does it work?
- Max: Quick tip: if Rust stopped formatting your code ...
- viml kumar: heksadesiml crypto maths for dizital vorld
- viml kumar: zava zs zinglish zust
- ssglaser: How We Built a Cross-Platform Library with Rust
- Ashton Scott Snapp: Writing an Assembler in Rust, and How I'm Reworking the Lexer (again)
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- cube-js/cube.js (Rust): 📊 Cube.js — Open-Source Analytics API for Building Data Apps
- paritytech/polkadot (Rust): Polkadot Node Implementation
- solana-labs/solana (Rust): Web-Scale Blockchain for fast, secure, scalable, decentralized apps and marketplaces.
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- copy/v86 (Rust): x86 virtualization in your browser, recompiling x86 to wasm on the fly
- emilk/egui (Rust): egui: an easy-to-use immediate mode GUI in pure Rust
- paritytech/substrate (Rust): Substrate: The platform for blockchain innovators
- SpectralOps/keyscope (Rust): Keyscope is a key and secret workflow (validation, invalidation, etc.) tool built in Rust
- dtolnay/proc-macro-workshop (Rust): Learn to write Rust procedural macros [Rust Latam conference, Montevideo Uruguay, March 2019]
- extrawurst/gitui (Rust): Blazing 💥 fast terminal-ui for git written in rust 🦀
- datafuselabs/databend (Rust): An elastic and reliable Cloud Data Warehouse, offers Blazing Fast Query and combines Elasticity, Simplicity, Low cost of the Cloud, built to make the Data Cloud easy
- 996icu/996.ICU (Rust): Repo for counting stars and contributing. Press F to pay respect to glorious developers.
- rust-windowing/winit (Rust): Window handling library in pure Rust
- PureStake/moonbeam (Rust): An Ethereum-compatible smart contract parachain on Polkadot
- SeaQL/sea-orm (Rust): 🐚 An async & dynamic ORM for Rust
- Dusk-Labs/dim (Rust): Dim, a media manager fueled by dark forces.
- samuelvanderwaal/metaboss (Rust): The Metaplex NFT-standard Swiss Army Knife tool.
- hypercube-lab/hypercube (Rust): HyperCube is a revolutionary, high-performance decentralized computing platform. HyperCube has powerful computing capabilities to provide high-performance computing power and large-scale data storage support for VR, AR, Metaverse, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, and Financial Applications.🛰
- diem/diem (Rust): Diem’s mission is to build a trusted and innovative financial network that empowers people and businesses around the world.
- near/nearcore (Rust): Reference client for NEAR Protocol
- BurntSushi/ripgrep (Rust): ripgrep recursively searches directories for a regex pattern while respecting your gitignore
- tokio-rs/axum (Rust): Ergonomic and modular web framework built with Tokio, Tower, and Hyper
- arxanas/git-branchless (Rust): High-velocity, monorepo-scale workflow for Git
Rusticles is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄