TLWI Rust #67
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Dave: How to call C code from Rust
- Ayush: Writing a QML Application in Rust (Part 2)
- Caleb Sander: Git Internals part 1: The git object model
- Antonio-Bennett: Meta Programming
- Stephen Humphrey: All Saints Day
- MeetupFeed: Rust: Must-see from this October
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- nuta/kerla (Rust): A new operating system kernel with Linux binary compatibility written in Rust.
- SpectralOps/keyscope (Rust): Keyscope is a key and secret workflow (validation, invalidation, etc.) tool built in Rust
- tokio-rs/axum (Rust): Ergonomic and modular web framework built with Tokio, Tower, and Hyper
- rust-lang/cargo (Rust): The Rust package manager
- pola-rs/polars (Rust): Fast multi-threaded DataFrame library in Rust and Python
- diem/diem (Rust): Diem’s mission is to build a trusted and innovative financial network that empowers people and businesses around the world.
- helix-editor/helix (Rust): A post-modern modal text editor.
- datafuselabs/databend (Rust): An elastic and reliable Serverless Data Warehouse, offers Blazing Fast Query and combines Elasticity, Simplicity, Low cost of the Cloud, built to make the Data Cloud easy
- messense/aliyundrive-webdav (Rust): 阿里云盘 WebDAV 服务
- 0x192/universal-android-debloater (Rust): Cross-platform GUI written in Rust using ADB to debloat non-rooted android devices. Improve your privacy, the security and battery life of your device.
- Geal/nom (Rust): Rust parser combinator framework
- smoltcp-rs/smoltcp (Rust): a smol tcp/ip stack
- firecracker-microvm/firecracker (Rust): Secure and fast microVMs for serverless computing.
- tikv/tikv (Rust): Distributed transactional key-value database, originally created to complement TiDB
- tokio-rs/tokio (Rust): A runtime for writing reliable asynchronous applications with Rust. Provides I/O, networking, scheduling, timers, ...
- alacritty/alacritty (Rust): A cross-platform, OpenGL terminal emulator.
- rust-analyzer/rust-analyzer (Rust): A Rust compiler front-end for IDEs
- solana-labs/solana-program-library (Rust): A collection of Solana-maintained on-chain programs
- sharkdp/hyperfine (Rust): A command-line benchmarking tool
- sharkdp/bat (Rust): A cat(1) clone with wings.
- samuelvanderwaal/metaboss (Rust): The Metaplex NFT-standard Swiss Army Knife tool.
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- near/nearcore (Rust): Reference client for NEAR Protocol
- dandavison/delta (Rust): A syntax-highlighting pager for git and diff output
Rusticles is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄