TLWI Rust #69
A crabby little Rust blog.
Curated by Dennis O'Keeffe
The Rust compiler has gotten faster again • std::simd is now available on nightly • Rust Foundation announces free compute resources for Rust Project maintainers • Static Analyzer Rudra Found over 200 Memory Safety Issues in Rust Crates • Introducing hRPC: a simple RPC system for user-facing APIs. Here is your curation for Wed Nov 17 2021.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- nushell/nushell (Rust): A new type of shell
- messense/aliyundrive-webdav (Rust): 阿里云盘 WebDAV 服务
- starship/starship (Rust): ☄🌌️ The minimal, blazing-fast, and infinitely customizable prompt for any shell!
- tauri-apps/tauri (Rust): Build smaller, faster, and more secure desktop applications with a web frontend.
- project-serum/anchor (Rust): ⚓ Solana Sealevel Framework
- firecracker-microvm/firecracker (Rust): Secure and fast microVMs for serverless computing.
- TheAlgorithms/Rust (Rust): All Algorithms implemented in Rust
- matter-labs/zksync (Rust): zkSync: trustless scaling and privacy engine for Ethereum
- yewstack/yew (Rust): Rust / Wasm framework for building client web apps
- rustdesk/rustdesk (Rust): Yet another remote desktop software
- solana-labs/solana (Rust): Web-Scale Blockchain for fast, secure, scalable, decentralized apps and marketplaces.
- ogham/exa (Rust): A modern replacement for ‘ls’.
- diem/diem (Rust): Diem’s mission is to build a trusted and innovative financial network that empowers people and businesses around the world.
- solana-labs/solana-program-library (Rust): A collection of Solana-maintained on-chain programs
- cloudflare/quiche (Rust): 🥧 Savoury implementation of the QUIC transport protocol and HTTP/3
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- shadowsocks/shadowsocks-rust (Rust): A Rust port of shadowsocks
- microsoft/windows-rs (Rust): Rust for Windows
- rust-lang/cargo (Rust): The Rust package manager
- near/nearcore (Rust): Reference client for NEAR Protocol
- seanmonstar/warp (Rust): A super-easy, composable, web server framework for warp speeds.
- helix-editor/helix (Rust): A post-modern modal text editor.
- bevyengine/bevy (Rust): A refreshingly simple data-driven game engine built in Rust
Rusticles is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.