TLWI Rust #69
The Rust compiler has gotten faster again • std::simd is now available on nightly • Rust Foundation announces free compute resources for Rust Project maintainers • Static Analyzer Rudra Found over 200 Memory Safety Issues in Rust Crates • Introducing hRPC: a simple RPC system for user-facing APIs. Here is your curation for Wed Nov 17 2021.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Janet Blackquill: Introducing hRPC: a simple RPC system for user-facing APIs
- Jared Stanbrough: How to get started with Rust for RISC-V Linux
- David Adewoyin: Top 10 Rust Cargo Commands
- Matt Angelosanto: Improving overconstrained Rust library APIs
- Mandy Moore: Functional Pivoting – Tackling Ruby, Haskell, and Rust Playgrounds with Rein Henrichs
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- nushell/nushell (Rust): A new type of shell
- messense/aliyundrive-webdav (Rust): 阿里云盘 WebDAV 服务
- starship/starship (Rust): ☄🌌️ The minimal, blazing-fast, and infinitely customizable prompt for any shell!
- tauri-apps/tauri (Rust): Build smaller, faster, and more secure desktop applications with a web frontend.
- project-serum/anchor (Rust): ⚓ Solana Sealevel Framework
- firecracker-microvm/firecracker (Rust): Secure and fast microVMs for serverless computing.
- TheAlgorithms/Rust (Rust): All Algorithms implemented in Rust
- matter-labs/zksync (Rust): zkSync: trustless scaling and privacy engine for Ethereum
- yewstack/yew (Rust): Rust / Wasm framework for building client web apps
- rustdesk/rustdesk (Rust): Yet another remote desktop software
- solana-labs/solana (Rust): Web-Scale Blockchain for fast, secure, scalable, decentralized apps and marketplaces.
- ogham/exa (Rust): A modern replacement for ‘ls’.
- diem/diem (Rust): Diem’s mission is to build a trusted and innovative financial network that empowers people and businesses around the world.
- solana-labs/solana-program-library (Rust): A collection of Solana-maintained on-chain programs
- cloudflare/quiche (Rust): 🥧 Savoury implementation of the QUIC transport protocol and HTTP/3
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- shadowsocks/shadowsocks-rust (Rust): A Rust port of shadowsocks
- microsoft/windows-rs (Rust): Rust for Windows
- rust-lang/cargo (Rust): The Rust package manager
- near/nearcore (Rust): Reference client for NEAR Protocol
- seanmonstar/warp (Rust): A super-easy, composable, web server framework for warp speeds.
- helix-editor/helix (Rust): A post-modern modal text editor.
- bevyengine/bevy (Rust): A refreshingly simple data-driven game engine built in Rust
Rusticles is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄