TLWI Rust #70
Lemmy (a federated reddit alternative written in Rust) Release v0.14.0: Federation with Mastodon and Pleroma 🥳 • elfshaker: a low-footprint, high-performance version control system fine-tuned for binaries • Blog Post: IDEs and Macros • Xplorer, a modern File Explorer that was written using TypeScript, has its performance improved on the recent release • Rust from the beginning, your first program. Here is your curation for Wed Nov 24 2021.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Justin Maximillian Kimlim: Xplorer, a modern File Explorer that was written using TypeScript, has its performance improved on the recent release
- Chris Noring: Rust from the beginning, your first program
- Ben Lovy: Oops, I Did It Again...I Made A Rust Web API And It Was Not That Difficult
- Chris Noring: Rust from the beginning, variables
- Enyel Sequeira: First Week learning rust
- Chris Noring: Rust from the beginning, functions
- Igor Petruk: Async, refactoring and fewer bugs: Rust block expressions to the rescue
- superoverflow: Learning Rust Offline
- Chris Noring: Rust from the beginning, project management with Cargo
- Steven Murawski: Getting Started with Hippo - a WebAssembly PaaS (Part 1)
- Steven Murawski: Getting Started with Hippo - a WebAssembly PaaS (Part 2)
- dbelokon: First Exposion to Rust in Yassgy
- bhagvan kommadi: Open AI Codex - support for other languages
- Carlos Rivas: Programming Languages war Golang vs Rust
- Ycrypto-3: Fix for WSL2 ERROR: The virtual machine or container with the specified identifier is not running
- Steven Murawski: Getting Started with Hippo - a WebAssembly PaaS (Part 3)
- Philip London: Rust programming for web developers (by a web developer)
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- AppFlowy-IO/appflowy (Rust): AppFlowy is an open-source alternative to Notion. You are in charge of your data and customizations. Built with Flutter and Rust.
- rust-unofficial/awesome-rust (Rust): A curated list of Rust code and resources.
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- countercept/chainsaw (Rust): Rapidly Search and Hunt through Windows Event Logs
- LemmyNet/lemmy (Rust): 🐀 Building a federated link aggregator in rust
- rustdesk/rustdesk (Rust): Yet another remote desktop software
- rust-in-action/code (Rust): Source code for the book Rust in Action
- vectordotdev/vector (Rust): A high-performance observability data pipeline.
- rust-lang/book (Rust): The Rust Programming Language
- tauri-apps/tauri (Rust): Build smaller, faster, and more secure desktop applications with a web frontend.
- rust-lang/mdBook (Rust): Create book from markdown files. Like Gitbook but implemented in Rust
- yewstack/yew (Rust): Rust / Wasm framework for building client web apps
- RustScan/RustScan (Rust): 🤖 The Modern Port Scanner 🤖
- graphprotocol/graph-node (Rust): Graph Node indexes data from blockchains such as Ethereum and serves it over GraphQL
- matter-labs/zksync (Rust): zkSync: trustless scaling and privacy engine for Ethereum
- zellij-org/zellij (Rust): A terminal workspace with batteries included
- project-serum/anchor (Rust): ⚓ Solana Sealevel Framework
- starship/starship (Rust): ☄🌌️ The minimal, blazing-fast, and infinitely customizable prompt for any shell!
- extrawurst/gitui (Rust): Blazing 💥 fast terminal-ui for git written in rust 🦀
- PyO3/pyo3 (Rust): Rust bindings for the Python interpreter
- launchbadge/sqlx (Rust): 🧰 The Rust SQL Toolkit. An async, pure Rust SQL crate featuring compile-time checked queries without a DSL. Supports PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite, and MSSQL.
- datafuselabs/databend (Rust): An elastic and reliable Serverless Data Warehouse, offers Blazing Fast Query and combines Elasticity, Simplicity, Low cost of the Cloud, built to make the Data Cloud easy
- solana-labs/solana (Rust): Web-Scale Blockchain for fast, secure, scalable, decentralized apps and marketplaces.
- pola-rs/polars (Rust): Fast multi-threaded DataFrame library in Rust and Python
Rusticles is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄