TLWI Rust #70
A crabby little Rust blog.
Curated by Dennis O'Keeffe
Lemmy (a federated reddit alternative written in Rust) Release v0.14.0: Federation with Mastodon and Pleroma 🥳 • elfshaker: a low-footprint, high-performance version control system fine-tuned for binaries • Blog Post: IDEs and Macros • Xplorer, a modern File Explorer that was written using TypeScript, has its performance improved on the recent release • Rust from the beginning, your first program. Here is your curation for Wed Nov 24 2021.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- AppFlowy-IO/appflowy (Rust): AppFlowy is an open-source alternative to Notion. You are in charge of your data and customizations. Built with Flutter and Rust.
- rust-unofficial/awesome-rust (Rust): A curated list of Rust code and resources.
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- countercept/chainsaw (Rust): Rapidly Search and Hunt through Windows Event Logs
- LemmyNet/lemmy (Rust): 🐀 Building a federated link aggregator in rust
- rustdesk/rustdesk (Rust): Yet another remote desktop software
- rust-in-action/code (Rust): Source code for the book Rust in Action
- vectordotdev/vector (Rust): A high-performance observability data pipeline.
- rust-lang/book (Rust): The Rust Programming Language
- tauri-apps/tauri (Rust): Build smaller, faster, and more secure desktop applications with a web frontend.
- rust-lang/mdBook (Rust): Create book from markdown files. Like Gitbook but implemented in Rust
- yewstack/yew (Rust): Rust / Wasm framework for building client web apps
- RustScan/RustScan (Rust): 🤖 The Modern Port Scanner 🤖
- graphprotocol/graph-node (Rust): Graph Node indexes data from blockchains such as Ethereum and serves it over GraphQL
- matter-labs/zksync (Rust): zkSync: trustless scaling and privacy engine for Ethereum
- zellij-org/zellij (Rust): A terminal workspace with batteries included
- project-serum/anchor (Rust): ⚓ Solana Sealevel Framework
- starship/starship (Rust): ☄🌌️ The minimal, blazing-fast, and infinitely customizable prompt for any shell!
- extrawurst/gitui (Rust): Blazing 💥 fast terminal-ui for git written in rust 🦀
- PyO3/pyo3 (Rust): Rust bindings for the Python interpreter
- launchbadge/sqlx (Rust): 🧰 The Rust SQL Toolkit. An async, pure Rust SQL crate featuring compile-time checked queries without a DSL. Supports PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite, and MSSQL.
- datafuselabs/databend (Rust): An elastic and reliable Serverless Data Warehouse, offers Blazing Fast Query and combines Elasticity, Simplicity, Low cost of the Cloud, built to make the Data Cloud easy
- solana-labs/solana (Rust): Web-Scale Blockchain for fast, secure, scalable, decentralized apps and marketplaces.
- pola-rs/polars (Rust): Fast multi-threaded DataFrame library in Rust and Python
Rusticles is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.