TLWI Rust #71
JetBrains Fleet: Next generation JetBrains IDE with built-in Rust support • 4x smaller, 50x faster (asciinema player rewrite from clojurescript to js / rust) • In response to the moderation team resignation | Inside Rust Blog • Rust for Linux: Writing Safe Abstractions & Drivers • YSK about lib.rs, a pretty alternative to crates.io with better search and discovery. Here is your curation for Wed Dec 01 2021.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
- JetBrains Fleet: Next generation JetBrains IDE with built-in Rust support (3 days ago)
- 4x smaller, 50x faster (asciinema player rewrite from clojurescript to js / rust) (2 days ago)
- In response to the moderation team resignation | Inside Rust Blog (6 days ago)
- Rust for Linux: Writing Safe Abstractions & Drivers (3 days ago)
- YSK about lib.rs, a pretty alternative to crates.io with better search and discovery (3 days ago)
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Kirk Shillingford: Semantics, Not Syntax; Developer empowerment using functional-first programming
- Adam Berg: Building My First Command Line Interface (CLI) with Rust
- Caleb Sander: Git Internals part 2: packfiles
- Daniel Lin: Zero-Cost Abstractions in Rust
- Doordashcon: Actix Server
- Doordashcon: Scaffolding
- Fernando Mendez: Building a simple on-chain point of sale with Solana, Anchor and React
- UtadaMaaya<Astrox.network>: 20 ICP（About $800） Bounty for Developer web3
- Mark Saward: Go footguns: Go Defer and Rust Drop
- Michael Olayemi: Creating a Web Page with Actix-Web (Rust )
- Enyel Sequeira: My Second Week Learning Rust 🤯🤯
- UtadaMaaya<Astrox.network>: 10 ICP（About $400） Bounty for Developer
- Matt Angelosanto: How to build a blockchain in Rust
- Carlos Rivas: Programming Languages war Golang vs Rust Define Variables
- Arunanshu Biswas: Self Referential Structs in Rust (Part 2)
- toyster: Error handling in Rust
- toyster: Error handling (Part 2)
- toyster: Extension methods
- toyster: Using async runtimes together
- toyster: Using blocking code in async
- toyster: Macros
- shravi24: Welcome to WebAssembly!
- toyster: Tracing in Rust
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- Rust-GPU/Rust-CUDA (Rust): Ecosystem of libraries and tools for writing and executing fast GPU code fully in Rust.
- nushell/nushell (Rust): A new type of shell
- matter-labs/zksync (Rust): zkSync: trustless scaling and privacy engine for Ethereum
- yewstack/yew (Rust): Rust / Wasm framework for building client web apps
- AppFlowy-IO/appflowy (Rust): AppFlowy is an open-source alternative to Notion. You are in charge of your data and customizations. Built with Flutter and Rust.
- actix/examples (Rust): Community showcase and examples of Actix ecosystem usage.
- analysis-tools-dev/static-analysis (Rust): ⚙️ A curated list of static analysis (SAST) tools for all programming languages, config files, build tools, and more.
- helix-editor/helix (Rust): A post-modern modal text editor.
- rust-unofficial/awesome-rust (Rust): A curated list of Rust code and resources.
- countercept/chainsaw (Rust): Rapidly Search and Hunt through Windows Event Logs
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- sharkdp/fd (Rust): A simple, fast and user-friendly alternative to 'find'
- hyperium/tonic (Rust): A native gRPC client & server implementation with async/await support.
- graphprotocol/graph-node (Rust): Graph Node indexes data from blockchains such as Ethereum and serves it over GraphQL
- bytecodealliance/wasmtime (Rust): Standalone JIT-style runtime for WebAssembly, using Cranelift
- engula/engula (Rust): Engula empowers engineers to build reliable and cost-effective databases.
- shadowsocks/shadowsocks-rust (Rust): A Rust port of shadowsocks
- RustPython/RustPython (Rust): A Python Interpreter written in Rust
- alacritty/alacritty (Rust): A cross-platform, OpenGL terminal emulator.
- rust-analyzer/rust-analyzer (Rust): A Rust compiler front-end for IDEs
- gakonst/foundry (Rust): Foundry is a blazing fast, portable and modular toolkit for Ethereum application development written in Rust.
- starship/starship (Rust): ☄🌌️ The minimal, blazing-fast, and infinitely customizable prompt for any shell!
- tree-sitter/tree-sitter (Rust): An incremental parsing system for programming tools
- serde-rs/serde (Rust): Serialization framework for Rust
Rusticles is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄