TLWI Rust #73
The Core Team Is Toxic • Lightning-fast and Powerful Code Editor written in Rust • A year has passed and we're finally stabilizing the next feature related to const generics: feature(const_generics_defaults) • Rust 2021 community survey • Writing and deploying Rust Lambda function to AWS: Image glitch as a service. Here is your curation for Wed Dec 15 2021.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Kirill Vasiltsov: Writing and deploying Rust Lambda function to AWS: Image glitch as a service
- transistor fet: Making a 68000 Emulator in Rust
- protium: Advent of code: Rust, Go, and Binary operators
- Ycrypto-3: How to airdrop SPL-tokens to hundreds of addresses
- Antonio-Bennett: PR Update
- web3ten0: Solidityの数値の明示的な型変換の仕様をRustで試してみた
- Antonio-Bennett: Final Thoughts on Release 0.4
- Sébastien Belzile: Making Games in Rust - Part 2 - Drawing Stuff and Cameras
- Sébastien Belzile: Making Games in Rust - Part 3 - Floors and Gravity
- Antonio-Bennett: Prepping PR'S
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- datafuselabs/databend (Rust): An elastic and reliable Serverless Data Warehouse, offers Blazing Fast Query and combines Elasticity, Simplicity, Low cost of the Cloud, built to make the Data Cloud easy
- rustdesk/rustdesk (Rust): Yet another remote desktop software
- SergioBenitez/Rocket (Rust): A web framework for Rust.
- gakonst/foundry (Rust): Foundry is a blazing fast, portable and modular toolkit for Ethereum application development written in Rust.
- clap-rs/clap (Rust): A full featured, fast Command Line Argument Parser for Rust
- yewstack/yew (Rust): Rust / Wasm framework for building client web apps
- linebender/druid (Rust): A data-first Rust-native UI design toolkit.
- kitao/pyxel (Rust): A retro game engine for Python
- tree-sitter/tree-sitter (Rust): An incremental parsing system for programming tools
- timvisee/advent-of-code-2021 (Rust): 🎄 My Advent of Code solutions in Rust. http://adventofcode.com/2021
- dani-garcia/vaultwarden (Rust): Unofficial Bitwarden compatible server written in Rust, formerly known as bitwarden_rs
- bytecodealliance/wasmtime (Rust): Standalone JIT-style runtime for WebAssembly, using Cranelift
- MaterializeInc/materialize (Rust): Materialize simplifies application development with streaming data. Incrementally-updated materialized views - in PostgreSQL and in real time. Materialize is powered by Timely Dataflow.
- meilisearch/MeiliSearch (Rust): Powerful, fast, and an easy to use search engine
- neovide/neovide (Rust): No Nonsense Neovim Client in Rust
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- tokio-rs/mio (Rust): Metal IO library for Rust
- wez/wezterm (Rust): A GPU-accelerated cross-platform terminal emulator and multiplexer written by @wez and implemented in Rust
- tokio-rs/tokio (Rust): A runtime for writing reliable asynchronous applications with Rust. Provides I/O, networking, scheduling, timers, ...
- pola-rs/polars (Rust): Fast multi-threaded DataFrame library in Rust and Python
- gfx-rs/wgpu (Rust): Safe and portable GPU abstraction in Rust, implementing WebGPU API.
- sharkdp/fd (Rust): A simple, fast and user-friendly alternative to 'find'
- helix-editor/helix (Rust): A post-modern modal text editor.
- rust-lang/rustlings (Rust): 🦀 Small exercises to get you used to reading and writing Rust code!
Rusticles is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄