TLWI Rust #74
Signal now supports group calls up to 40 people, using Rust • Announcing Tokio Console 0.1, a tool for debugging async apps. • Homegrown rendering with Rust • mold: A Modern Linker - 1.0 release • Follow-up on the moderation issue | Inside Rust Blog. Here is your curation for Wed Dec 22 2021.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
- Signal now supports group calls up to 40 people, using Rust (7 days ago)
- Announcing Tokio Console 0.1, a tool for debugging async apps. (5 days ago)
- Homegrown rendering with Rust (2 days ago)
- mold: A Modern Linker - 1.0 release (7 days ago)
- Follow-up on the moderation issue | Inside Rust Blog (5 days ago)
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Eduardo Pinho: 10x Sprint Master: a technical and social experiment
- Alexander Liesenfeld: Mocking HTTP Services in Rust
- Dawid Kimana: Rust in Linux, AoT Compiler in React
- Sébastien Belzile: Making Games in Rust - Part 4 - Jumps
- Ronald Colyar: What is Collaborative IoT?
- Sébastien Belzile: Making Games in Rust - Part 5 - Movement
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- lapce/lapce (Rust): Lightning-fast and Powerful Code Editor written in Rust
- helix-editor/helix (Rust): A post-modern modal text editor.
- rustdesk/rustdesk (Rust): Yet another remote desktop software
- gakonst/foundry (Rust): Foundry is a blazing fast, portable and modular toolkit for Ethereum application development written in Rust.
- RedisJSON/RedisJSON (Rust): RedisJSON - a JSON data type for Redis
- pola-rs/polars (Rust): Fast multi-threaded DataFrame library in Rust and Python
- wez/wezterm (Rust): A GPU-accelerated cross-platform terminal emulator and multiplexer written by @wez and implemented in Rust
- kitao/pyxel (Rust): A retro game engine for Python
- emilk/egui (Rust): egui: an easy-to-use immediate mode GUI in pure Rust
- alacritty/alacritty (Rust): A cross-platform, OpenGL terminal emulator.
- actix/actix-web (Rust): Actix Web is a powerful, pragmatic, and extremely fast web framework for Rust.
- Geal/nom (Rust): Rust parser combinator framework
- tokio-rs/tokio (Rust): A runtime for writing reliable asynchronous applications with Rust. Provides I/O, networking, scheduling, timers, ...
- rust-lang/rustlings (Rust): 🦀 Small exercises to get you used to reading and writing Rust code!
- gfx-rs/wgpu (Rust): Safe and portable GPU abstraction in Rust, implementing WebGPU API.
- datafuselabs/databend (Rust): An elastic and reliable Serverless Data Warehouse, offers Blazing Fast Query and combines Elasticity, Simplicity, Low cost of the Cloud, built to make the Data Cloud easy
- tree-sitter/tree-sitter (Rust): An incremental parsing system for programming tools
- abba23/spotify-adblock (Rust): Adblocker for Spotify
- Peltoche/lsd (Rust): The next gen ls command
- ockam-network/ockam (Rust): End-to-end encryption and mutual authentication for distributed applications.
- meilisearch/MeiliSearch (Rust): Powerful, fast, and an easy to use search engine
- tokio-rs/tracing (Rust): Application level tracing for Rust.
- EmbarkStudios/rust-gpu (Rust): 🐉 Making Rust a first-class language and ecosystem for GPU shaders 🚧
- tokio-rs/axum (Rust): Ergonomic and modular web framework built with Tokio, Tower, and Hyper
Rusticles is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄