TLWI Rust #75
zoxide v0.8.0, a smarter cd command for your terminal • Hello, youki! Faster container runtime is written in Rust • This Year in Wgpu - 2021 • Experimental real-time global illumination renderer 🦀 • Swift is trying to become Rust!. Here is your curation for Wed Dec 29 2021.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
- zoxide v0.8.0, a smarter cd command for your terminal (5 days ago)
- Hello, youki! Faster container runtime is written in Rust (3 days ago)
- This Year in Wgpu - 2021 (4 days ago)
- Experimental real-time global illumination renderer 🦀 (1 day ago)
- Swift is trying to become Rust! (6 days ago)
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Nick Taylor: What's your go to Rust resources?
- Beka Modebadze: LLVM Infrastructure and Rust
- Liftoff Studios: I finally learnt some Rust
- Boluwatife Ayodele G: Generate a Blockchain Key Pair Address in Rust
- moose: Rust Host Lookup and Port Scanner
- Sébastien Belzile: Making Games in Rust - Part 6 - Generating a Map
- Stephan Dilly: GitUI - v0.19 handle bare repos
- Sébastien Belzile: Making Games in Rust - Part 7 - Fixing the Player Randomly Stuck Issue
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- RedisJSON/RedisJSON (Rust): RedisJSON - a JSON data type for Redis
- bevyengine/bevy (Rust): A refreshingly simple data-driven game engine built in Rust
- dani-garcia/vaultwarden (Rust): Unofficial Bitwarden compatible server written in Rust, formerly known as bitwarden_rs
- EmbarkStudios/kajiya (Rust): 💡 Experimental real-time global illumination renderer 🦀
- emilk/egui (Rust): egui: an easy-to-use immediate mode GUI in pure Rust
- rust-lang/rustlings (Rust): 🦀 Small exercises to get you used to reading and writing Rust code!
- gakonst/foundry (Rust): Foundry is a blazing fast, portable and modular toolkit for Ethereum application development written in Rust.
- RustScan/RustScan (Rust): 🤖 The Modern Port Scanner 🤖
- datafuselabs/databend (Rust): An elastic and reliable Serverless Data Warehouse, offers Blazing Fast Query and combines Elasticity, Simplicity, Low cost of the Cloud, built to make the Data Cloud easy
- mufeedvh/moonwalk (Rust): Cover your tracks during Linux Exploitation by leaving zero traces on system logs and filesystem timestamps. 👻🐚
- copy/v86 (Rust): x86 virtualization in your browser, recompiling x86 to wasm on the fly
- containers/youki (Rust): A container runtime written in Rust
- EmbarkStudios/rust-gpu (Rust): 🐉 Making Rust a first-class language and ecosystem for GPU shaders 🚧
- iced-rs/iced (Rust): A cross-platform GUI library for Rust, inspired by Elm
- tyrchen/geektime-rust (Rust): 我的极客时间 Rust 课程的代码仓库，随课程更新
- zellij-org/zellij (Rust): A terminal workspace with batteries included
- 996icu/996.ICU (Rust): Repo for counting stars and contributing. Press F to pay respect to glorious developers.
- solana-labs/solana-program-library (Rust): A collection of Solana-maintained on-chain programs
- ajeetdsouza/zoxide (Rust): A smarter cd command. Supports all major shells.
- tokio-rs/axum (Rust): Ergonomic and modular web framework built with Tokio, Tower, and Hyper
- messense/aliyundrive-webdav (Rust): 阿里云盘 WebDAV 服务
- near/nearcore (Rust): Reference client for NEAR Protocol
- launchbadge/sqlx (Rust): 🧰 The Rust SQL Toolkit. An async, pure Rust SQL crate featuring compile-time checked queries without a DSL. Supports PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite, and MSSQL.
- yewstack/yew (Rust): Rust / Wasm framework for building client web apps
Rusticles is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄