TLWI Rust #81
Async Rust in 2022 • AdaCore and Ferrous Systems Joining Forces to support certified Rust for mission and safety-critical applications • Announcing Gyroflow - an advanced video stabilization tool written in Rust with GPU acceleration and cross-platform UI • Changes in the Core Team | Rust Blog • An update on Rust coreutils. Here is your curation for Sat Feb 05 2022.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
- Async Rust in 2022 (2 days ago)
- AdaCore and Ferrous Systems Joining Forces to support certified Rust for mission and safety-critical applications (3 days ago)
- Announcing Gyroflow - an advanced video stabilization tool written in Rust with GPU acceleration and cross-platform UI (1 day ago)
- Changes in the Core Team | Rust Blog (5 days ago)
- An update on Rust coreutils (7 days ago)
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Deepu K Sasidharan: Concurrency in modern programming languages: Rust vs Go vs Java vs Node.js vs Deno
- Deepu K Sasidharan: Containerless! How to Run WebAssembly Workloads on Kubernetes with Rust
- Basti Ortiz: How Rust helped me power through my C assignments
- Hollow Man: mdbook-pdf: A mdBook backend for generating PDF files
- bolubee101: My Rust Book: Language for the next 40 years
- Guy Levinger: From enterprise product, through open-core to OpenAPI validator: Our journey
- Guy Levinger: Thank you dev.to community
- Calin Baenen: I made my first GL project using Piston.
- Sébastien Belzile: Making Games in Rust - Part 12 - Better Code with Events
- Blitty: RustLings III (conditions and convert)
- Pan Chasinga: Build a Decentralized App on IPFS using WebAssembly
- Dumbo-programmer: Rust standard Library Rust Tutorial:2
- Rishabhraghwendra18: What is Rust Progamming Language | Why Big Tech Companies are using it in Production | Why you should learn it in 2022
- Blitty: Rustlings IV (Ownership)
- Ayush: Bitflags in Rust
- peetss: A small contribution
- Blitty: Rustlings V (Structs, enums)
- Naveen Sahu: CryptoPals Crypto Challenges Using Rust: Implement CBC Mode
- Austin Aigbe: Rust-y Memory. How Safe?
- Gunstein Vatnar: Deploy Pinball2D to the Web using WebAssembly
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- uutils/coreutils (Rust): Cross-platform Rust rewrite of the GNU coreutils
- AppFlowy-IO/appflowy (Rust): AppFlowy is an open-source alternative to Notion. You are in charge of your data and customizations. Built with Flutter and Rust.
- fabianlindfors/reshape (Rust): An easy-to-use, zero-downtime schema migration tool for Postgres
- firecracker-microvm/firecracker (Rust): Secure and fast microVMs for serverless computing.
- elkowar/eww (Rust): ElKowars wacky widgets
- microsoft/windows-rs (Rust): Rust for Windows
- yewstack/yew (Rust): Rust / Wasm framework for building client web apps
- launchbadge/sqlx (Rust): 🧰 The Rust SQL Toolkit. An async, pure Rust SQL crate featuring compile-time checked queries without a DSL. Supports PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite, and MSSQL.
- actix/actix-web (Rust): Actix Web is a powerful, pragmatic, and extremely fast web framework for Rust.
- emilk/egui (Rust): egui: an easy-to-use immediate mode GUI in Rust that runs on both web and native
- meilisearch/meilisearch (Rust): Powerful, fast, and an easy to use search engine
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- neovide/neovide (Rust): No Nonsense Neovim Client in Rust
- sharkdp/bat (Rust): A cat(1) clone with wings.
- copy/v86 (Rust): x86 virtualization in your browser, recompiling x86 to wasm on the fly
- wasmerio/wasmer (Rust): 🚀 The leading WebAssembly Runtime supporting WASI and Emscripten
- TheAlgorithms/Rust (Rust): All Algorithms implemented in Rust
- tree-sitter/tree-sitter (Rust): An incremental parsing system for programming tools
- clap-rs/clap (Rust): A full featured, fast Command Line Argument Parser for Rust
- metaplex-foundation/metaplex-program-library (Rust): Smart contracts maintained by the Metaplex team
- rust-lang/book (Rust): The Rust Programming Language
- rust-unofficial/awesome-rust (Rust): A curated list of Rust code and resources.
- paritytech/polkadot (Rust): Polkadot Node Implementation
- graphql-rust/juniper (Rust): GraphQL server library for Rust
Rusticles is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄