TLWI Rust #82
Some Mistakes Rust Doesn't Catch • jless: a command-line JSON viewer, written in Rust • Bevy Jam #1 • Blog: SixtyFPS becomes Slint • The creator of juliaup (julia's upcoming installer) on why he wrote it in rust. Here is your curation for Sat Feb 12 2022.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
- Some Mistakes Rust Doesn't Catch (4 days ago)
- jless: a command-line JSON viewer, written in Rust (3 days ago)
- Bevy Jam #1 (2 days ago)
- Blog: SixtyFPS becomes Slint (2 days ago)
- The creator of juliaup (julia's upcoming installer) on why he wrote it in rust (21 hours ago)
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Itachi Uchiha: Learning a Language by Writing Unit Tests
- Daniel Thompson-Yvetot: Tauri 1.0 Release Candidate
- dougfort: Simple Rust Macros:
- Nicolas Frankel: The Gilded Rose Kata in Rust
- BuyMyMojo: Go and Rust error handling
- Sébastien Belzile: Making Games in Rust - Part 13 - Monster AI
- Calin Baenen: What is panicking in programming?
- Evrone: Update-informer: a highly customizable Rust library for CLI apps
- lencx: rsw - wasm-pack based build tool
- Mustafif: New Changes to TexCreate
- mnnxp: CADBase platform for engineers
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- Kindelia/HVM (Rust): A massively parallel, optimal functional runtime in Rust
- tokio-rs/tokio (Rust): A runtime for writing reliable asynchronous applications with Rust. Provides I/O, networking, scheduling, timers, ...
- launchbadge/sqlx (Rust): 🧰 The Rust SQL Toolkit. An async, pure Rust SQL crate featuring compile-time checked queries without a DSL. Supports PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite, and MSSQL.
- rust-embedded/rust-raspberrypi-OS-tutorials (Rust): 📚 Learn to write an embedded OS in Rust 🦀
- nushell/nushell (Rust): A new type of shell
- graphql-rust/juniper (Rust): GraphQL server library for Rust
- SergioBenitez/Rocket (Rust): A web framework for Rust.
- rustdesk/rustdesk (Rust): Yet another remote desktop software
- yewstack/yew (Rust): Rust / Wasm framework for building client web apps
- apache/arrow-datafusion (Rust): Apache Arrow DataFusion and Ballista query engines
- rp-rs/rp-hal (Rust): A Rust Embedded-HAL for the rp series microcontrollers
- actix/actix-web (Rust): Actix Web is a powerful, pragmatic, and extremely fast web framework for Rust.
- paritytech/substrate (Rust): Substrate: The platform for blockchain innovators
- 0x192/universal-android-debloater (Rust): Cross-platform GUI written in Rust using ADB to debloat non-rooted android devices. Improve your privacy, the security and battery life of your device.
- fdehau/tui-rs (Rust): Build terminal user interfaces and dashboards using Rust
- paritytech/polkadot (Rust): Polkadot Node Implementation
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- microsoft/windows-rs (Rust): Rust for Windows
- rust-lang/mdBook (Rust): Create book from markdown files. Like Gitbook but implemented in Rust
- rust-lang/rustfmt (Rust): Format Rust code
- dani-garcia/vaultwarden (Rust): Unofficial Bitwarden compatible server written in Rust, formerly known as bitwarden_rs
- project-serum/anchor (Rust): ⚓ Solana Sealevel Framework
- rust-lang/rustlings (Rust): 🦀 Small exercises to get you used to reading and writing Rust code!
- seanmonstar/reqwest (Rust): An easy and powerful Rust HTTP Client
Rusticles is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄