TLWI Rust #83
Rust Survey 2021 Results | Rust Blog • Melody - A language that compiles to regular expressions and aims to be more easily readable and maintainable • clap 3.1: A step towards 4.0 • An async & dynamic ORM for Rust! • Implement Rust trait for all types that have another trait. Here is your curation for Sat Feb 19 2022.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
- SeaQL: An async & dynamic ORM for Rust!
- Simon Shine: Implement Rust trait for all types that have another trait
- Dumbo-programmer: Rust and web assembly Rust Tutorial:3
- Bryson Tyrrell: Misadventures Playing in Rust on AWS Lambda
- Hoon Wee: Rust structs - How well are you using it?
- Mustafif: Why so much Latex?
- Ryan Ratner: Mocking Time in Async Rust
- Elucian Moise: What programming language?
- Aaron Cheng: A Toy Blockchain in 100 Lines or Less
- SanchezDario: Cross-Contract Calls en Near Protocol
- Johnny Tordgeman: Let’s Build a WebSockets Project With Rust and Yew 0.19
- SanchezDario: Cross-Contract Calls in Near Protocol
- Jakub Stibůrek: Rust Journal 
- navid: Compare rust vs nodejs script runtime
- Kyle Hanson: SortedSetKV - An ultrafast Elixir key value DB with optional integer index
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- rustdesk/rustdesk (Rust): Yet another remote desktop software
- meilisearch/meilisearch (Rust): Powerful, fast, and an easy to use search engine
- rapiz1/rathole (Rust): A lightweight and high-performance reverse proxy for NAT traversal, written in Rust. An alternative to frp and ngrok.
- nushell/nushell (Rust): A new type of shell
- DioxusLabs/dioxus (Rust): Elegant React-like library for building user interfaces for desktop, web, mobile, SSR, liveview, and more.
- PaulJuliusMartinez/jless (Rust): A command-line pager for JSON data.
- BurntSushi/ripgrep (Rust): ripgrep recursively searches directories for a regex pattern while respecting your gitignore
- dandavison/delta (Rust): A syntax-highlighting pager for git, diff, and grep output
- RustScan/RustScan (Rust): 🤖 The Modern Port Scanner 🤖
- bevyengine/bevy (Rust): A refreshingly simple data-driven game engine built in Rust
- hrkfdn/ncspot (Rust): Cross-platform ncurses Spotify client written in Rust, inspired by ncmpc and the likes.
- RedisJSON/RedisJSON (Rust): RedisJSON - a JSON data type for Redis
- datafuselabs/databend (Rust): An elastic and reliable Serverless Data Warehouse, offers Blazing Fast Query and combines Elasticity, Simplicity, Low cost of the Cloud, built to make the Data Cloud easy
- paritytech/substrate (Rust): Substrate: The platform for blockchain innovators
- gyroflow/gyroflow (Rust): Video stabilization using gyroscope data
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- tauri-apps/tauri (Rust): Build smaller, faster, and more secure desktop applications with a web frontend.
- bytecodealliance/wasmtime (Rust): Standalone JIT-style runtime for WebAssembly, using Cranelift
- shadowsocks/shadowsocks-rust (Rust): A Rust port of shadowsocks
- dani-garcia/vaultwarden (Rust): Unofficial Bitwarden compatible server written in Rust, formerly known as bitwarden_rs
- wormtql/yas (Rust): Superfast Genshin Impact artifacts scanner
- image-rs/image (Rust): Encoding and decoding images in Rust
- tokio-rs/tokio (Rust): A runtime for writing reliable asynchronous applications with Rust. Provides I/O, networking, scheduling, timers, ...
Rusticles is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄