TLWI Rust #84
rust-analyzer joins the Rust organization! | Rust Blog • Announcing Rust 1.59.0 • Rust Compiler Ambitions for 2022 | Inside Rust Blog • How to speed up the Rust compiler in 2022 • Which Rust web framework to choose in 2022 (with code examples). Here is your curation for Sat Feb 26 2022.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
- rust-analyzer joins the Rust organization! | Rust Blog (5 days ago)
- Announcing Rust 1.59.0 (2 days ago)
- Rust Compiler Ambitions for 2022 | Inside Rust Blog (4 days ago)
- How to speed up the Rust compiler in 2022 (1 day ago)
- Which Rust web framework to choose in 2022 (with code examples) (3 days ago)
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Qongzi: Bevy Minesweeper: Introduction
- Iain Freestone: 🚀10 Trending projects on GitHub for web developers - 25th February 2022
- Yassin Eldeeb: Mutex in Rust can be tricky sometimes...
- SeaQL: Who's using SeaORM?
- Hoon Wee: What's the use of zero-sized types in Rust?
- Qongzi: Bevy Minesweeper: Project Setup
- SeaQL: What's new in SeaORM 0.6.0
- Michael Olayemi: Rust Project for Beginner: Natural Language Detector
- auok007: 使用Foundry，感受快，rust对写合约的支持
- Qongzi: Bevy Minesweeper: Generic States
- Qongzi: Bevy Minesweeper: Tiles and Components
- Qongzi: Bevy Minesweeper: Marking Tiles
- CarlyRaeJepsenStan: Decoding Binary - 3 Different Ways
- Qongzi: Bevy Minesweeper: Uncovering tiles
- Qongzi: Bevy Minesweeper: Tile Map Generation
- Qongzi: Bevy Minesweeper: Assets
- Qongzi: Bevy Minesweeper: The Board
- Qongzi: Bevy Minesweeper: Safe Start
- Qongzi: Bevy Minesweeper: Input Management
- Qongzi: Bevy Minesweeper: WASM build
- YJDoc2: What is keeping you from dabbling in writing Hardware ?
- Pratik sharma: Learn Rust with me #1
- Guy Levinger: Cherrybomb v0.4.3 - Added support for OAS-3.1
- Guy Levinger: Looking for new features ideas for Cherrybomb
- Dumbo-programmer: Ownership and borrowing. Rust Tutorial:4
- Abylin Johnson: Getting Rusty
- Dhravya: Why I'm learning Rust (and you should, too)
- David Silva: Aprendendo minha terceira linguagem: Rust
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- emilk/egui (Rust): egui: an easy-to-use immediate mode GUI in Rust that runs on both web and native
- QMHTMY/RustBook (Rust): A book about Rust Data Structures and Algorithms.
- zellij-org/zellij (Rust): A terminal workspace with batteries included
- TheAlgorithms/Rust (Rust): All Algorithms implemented in Rust
- aws/s2n-quic (Rust): An implementation of the IETF QUIC protocol
- rust-unofficial/awesome-rust (Rust): A curated list of Rust code and resources.
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- casey/just (Rust): 🤖 Just a command runner
- awslabs/aws-sdk-rust (Rust): AWS SDK for the Rust Programming Language
- tokio-rs/axum (Rust): Ergonomic and modular web framework built with Tokio, Tower, and Hyper
- rust-lang/book (Rust): The Rust Programming Language
- alacritty/alacritty (Rust): A cross-platform, OpenGL terminal emulator.
- Rigellute/spotify-tui (Rust): Spotify for the terminal written in Rust 🚀
- yewstack/yew (Rust): Rust / Wasm framework for building client web apps
- pola-rs/polars (Rust): Fast multi-threaded DataFrame library in Rust | Python | Node.js
- rust-lang/rustlings (Rust): 🦀 Small exercises to get you used to reading and writing Rust code!
- rust-lang/mdBook (Rust): Create book from markdown files. Like Gitbook but implemented in Rust
- tauri-apps/tauri (Rust): Build smaller, faster, and more secure desktop applications with a web frontend.
- kitao/pyxel (Rust): A retro game engine for Python
- wez/wezterm (Rust): A GPU-accelerated cross-platform terminal emulator and multiplexer written by @wez and implemented in Rust
- RustPython/RustPython (Rust): A Python Interpreter written in Rust
- yoav-lavi/melody (Rust): Melody is a language that compiles to regular expressions and aims to be more easily readable and maintainable
- tikv/tikv (Rust): Distributed transactional key-value database, originally created to complement TiDB
- rust-lang/cargo (Rust): The Rust package manager
Rusticles is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄