TLWI Rust #85
Learn Rust by writing a small OS • Lapce – open source code editor inspired by Xi-editor • RUI: Experimental declarative Rust UI library inspired by SwiftUI • practice.rs - Practice Rust with typical examples and chanlleging exercises • Why should you learn Rust?. Here is your curation for Sat Mar 05 2022.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Haider Ali: Why should you learn Rust?
- lencx: Rust + Vite = 🚀
- Yoav Lavi: Melody - A readable language that compiles to regular expressions
- warpdotdev: Rust's Rules Are Made to Be Broken
- Denis: Type-level Bubble Sort in Rust: Part 1
- EqualMa: Introducing frender: React in rust
- Becky Lu: Web 3.0 Hackathon - Demo Day 25th March
- Mustafif: TexCreate V2 Beta 1
- bolubee101: I wrote my way up
- Mete Can Eris: 50 Ways to Handle Your Iterator in Rust
- Imagineee: Rust for "poor devs"
- Kevin Cox: Dictionary Compression
- Prince Charles: FIx: 'Main thread Panicked at...' Error when compiling rust (.rs)
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- QMHTMY/RustBook (Rust): A book about Rust Data Structures and Algorithms.
- AppFlowy-IO/AppFlowy (Rust): AppFlowy is an open-source alternative to Notion. You are in charge of your data and customizations. Built with Flutter and Rust.
- SeaQL/sea-orm (Rust): 🐚 An async & dynamic ORM for Rust
- TheAlgorithms/Rust (Rust): All Algorithms implemented in Rust
- helix-editor/helix (Rust): A post-modern modal text editor.
- shadowsocks/shadowsocks-rust (Rust): A Rust port of shadowsocks
- vectordotdev/vector (Rust): A high-performance observability data pipeline.
- lapce/lapce (Rust): Lightning-fast and Powerful Code Editor written in Rust
- rust-lang/mdBook (Rust): Create book from markdown files. Like Gitbook but implemented in Rust
- rust-embedded/rust-raspberrypi-OS-tutorials (Rust): 📚 Learn to write an embedded OS in Rust 🦀
- cloudflare/boringtun (Rust): Userspace WireGuard® Implementation in Rust
- tauri-apps/tauri (Rust): Build smaller, faster, and more secure desktop applications with a web frontend.
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- wasmerio/wasmer (Rust): 🚀 The leading WebAssembly Runtime supporting WASI and Emscripten
- SergioBenitez/Rocket (Rust): A web framework for Rust.
- wez/wezterm (Rust): A GPU-accelerated cross-platform terminal emulator and multiplexer written by @wez and implemented in Rust
- tokio-rs/axum (Rust): Ergonomic and modular web framework built with Tokio, Tower, and Hyper
- tikv/tikv (Rust): Distributed transactional key-value database, originally created to complement TiDB
- actix/examples (Rust): Community showcase and examples of Actix ecosystem usage.
- linebender/druid (Rust): A data-first Rust-native UI design toolkit.
- cloudflare/quiche (Rust): 🥧 Savoury implementation of the QUIC transport protocol and HTTP/3
- rust-lang/rustlings (Rust): 🦀 Small exercises to get you used to reading and writing Rust code!
- mullvad/mullvadvpn-app (Rust): The Mullvad VPN client app for desktop and mobile
- epi052/feroxbuster (Rust): A fast, simple, recursive content discovery tool written in Rust.
Rusticles is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄