TLWI Rust #86
Things I hate about Rust, redux • Security advisory for the regex crate (CVE-2022-24713) | Rust Blog • Checking out the Linux kernel in under a second with gitoxide • rust-analyzer changelog #119 • Announcing rulex, a new regular expression language. Here is your curation for Sat Mar 12 2022.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
- Things I hate about Rust, redux (2 days ago)
- Security advisory for the regex crate (CVE-2022-24713) | Rust Blog (4 days ago)
- Checking out the Linux kernel in under a second with gitoxide (2 days ago)
- rust-analyzer changelog #119 (5 days ago)
- Announcing rulex, a new regular expression language (20 hours ago)
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Dhravya: Create README files for your project in 30 seconds ⚡
- Dhravya: Introducing Cakecutter🍰- Start projects quickly from Cakes (templates)
- Jan David: Auto Traffic Control – A Video Game for Programmers
- Mike Blydenburgh: Rust + Lambda using CDK & Github Actions (Part 1)
- Dhravya: Send emails right from the terminal using Rust! 🦀⚡
- Roman Salnikov: Notes on migrating from WGSL to rust-gpu shaders
- Ay oh: My journey in Rust
- Roman Salnikov: Sharing types between WGPU code and rust-gpu shaders
- Romaric P.: Join me to learn to code in Rust
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- lapce/lapce (Rust): Lightning-fast and Powerful Code Editor written in Rust
- cloudflare/boringtun (Rust): Userspace WireGuard® Implementation in Rust
- rust-unofficial/awesome-rust (Rust): A curated list of Rust code and resources.
- gakonst/foundry (Rust): Foundry is a blazing fast, portable and modular toolkit for Ethereum application development written in Rust.
- sunface/rust-by-practice (Rust): Practice Rust with challenging examples, exercises and projects to narrow the gap between beginner and skilled-dev.
- tauri-apps/tauri (Rust): Build smaller, faster, and more secure desktop applications with a web frontend.
- sharkdp/hyperfine (Rust): A command-line benchmarking tool
- extrawurst/gitui (Rust): Blazing 💥 fast terminal-ui for git written in rust 🦀
- quickwit-oss/tantivy (Rust): Tantivy is a full-text search engine library inspired by Apache Lucene and written in Rust
- mullvad/mullvadvpn-app (Rust): The Mullvad VPN client app for desktop and mobile
- dtolnay/cxx (Rust): Safe interop between Rust and C++
- starship/starship (Rust): ☄🌌️ The minimal, blazing-fast, and infinitely customizable prompt for any shell!
- iced-rs/iced (Rust): A cross-platform GUI library for Rust, inspired by Elm
- rust-analyzer/rust-analyzer (Rust): A Rust compiler front-end for IDEs
- fdehau/tui-rs (Rust): Build terminal user interfaces and dashboards using Rust
- datafuselabs/databend (Rust): An elastic and reliable Modern Cloud Data Warehouse, offers Blazing Fast Query and combines Elasticity, Simplicity, Low cost of the Cloud, built to make the Data Cloud easy
- QMHTMY/RustBook (Rust): A book about Rust Data Structures and Algorithms.
- bevyengine/bevy (Rust): A refreshingly simple data-driven game engine built in Rust
- helix-editor/helix (Rust): A post-modern modal text editor.
- rust-lang/rustlings (Rust): 🦀 Small exercises to get you used to reading and writing Rust code!
- apache/arrow-datafusion (Rust): Apache Arrow DataFusion and Ballista query engines
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- linebender/druid (Rust): A data-first Rust-native UI design toolkit.
- gfx-rs/wgpu (Rust): Safe and portable GPU abstraction in Rust, implementing WebGPU API.
Rusticles is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄