TLWI Rust #99
My Rust development workflow (after 3+ years) • Follow Friday: Rust Edition (28 October 2022) • Rust for web development: 3 years later • Comparing Elixir with Rust and Go • Rethinking Virtualization for Backends. Here is your curation for Sat Oct 29 2022.
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Sylvain Kerkour: My Rust development workflow (after 3+ years)
- Erin Bensinger: Follow Friday: Rust Edition (28 October 2022)
- Sylvain Kerkour: Rust for web development: 3 years later
- Matt Angelosanto: Comparing Elixir with Rust and Go
- Ivan: Rethinking Virtualization for Backends
- Tim McNamara: Creating a priority queue with a custom sort order using a binary heap in Rust
- Aaron Christiansen: Delta Pico - what I've learned by building a graphing calculator
- Kyle Hanson: Announcing Puff - A hybrid Rust/Python Framework to build Apps for the Cloud
- Omar.unwrap();: Rust Embedded Graphics with the MAX7219
- Simon Shine: Why you should be careful with the Default trait/typeclass
- Demola Malomo: How to build a One-Time-Password(OTP) Verification API with Rust and Twilio
- Michael Lohr: Changing the primary display on Windows by code is easy... right?
- RedstoneWizard08: Terrible 3D: A new (and horrible) 3D game engine.
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- MystenLabs/sui (Rust): Sui, a next-generation smart contract platform with high throughput, low latency, and an asset-oriented programming model powered by the Move programming language
- aptos-labs/aptos-core (Rust): A layer 1 for everyone!
- rustdesk/rustdesk (Rust): Open source virtual / remote desktop infrastructure for everyone! The open source TeamViewer alternative. Display and control your PC and Android devices from anywhere at anytime.
- spacedriveapp/spacedrive (Rust): Spacedrive is an open source cross-platform file explorer, powered by a virtual distributed filesystem written in Rust.
- move-language/move (Rust): undefined
- diem/diem (Rust): Diem’s mission is to build a trusted and innovative financial network that empowers people and businesses around the world.
- AleoHQ/snarkOS (Rust): A Decentralized Operating System for Zero-Knowledge Applications
- alacritty/alacritty (Rust): A cross-platform, OpenGL terminal emulator.
- apache/arrow-datafusion (Rust): Apache Arrow DataFusion SQL Query Engine
- WebAssembly/WASI (Rust): WebAssembly System Interface
- wez/wezterm (Rust): A GPU-accelerated cross-platform terminal emulator and multiplexer written by @wez and implemented in Rust
- LearningOS/rust-based-os-comp2022 (Rust): [2022开源操作系统训练营](https://learningos.github.io/rust-based-os-comp2022/)
- matter-labs/zksync (Rust): zkSync: trustless scaling and privacy engine for Ethereum
- rustdesk/rustdesk-server (Rust): RustDesk Server Program
- TheAlgorithms/Rust (Rust): All Algorithms implemented in Rust
- swc-project/swc (Rust): Rust-based platform for the Web
- bevyengine/bevy (Rust): A refreshingly simple data-driven game engine built in Rust
- massalabs/massa (Rust): The Decentralized and Scaled Blockchain
- tokio-rs/tokio (Rust): A runtime for writing reliable asynchronous applications with Rust. Provides I/O, networking, scheduling, timers, ...
- tokio-rs/mio (Rust): Metal IO library for Rust
- actix/examples (Rust): Community showcase and examples of Actix ecosystem usage.
- EAimTY/tuic (Rust): Delicately-TUICed high-performance proxy built on top of the QUIC protocol
- hyperium/hyper (Rust): An HTTP library for Rust
- zellij-org/zellij (Rust): A terminal workspace with batteries included
Rusticles is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄