TLWI Rust #100
Testing and building your Rust project with GitHub Actions • 4 Simple Steps for Creating a Platform Agnostic Driver in Rust • The 9 indispensable features to learn for the new Rust programmer • Rust microservices in server-side WebAssembly • Segment Trees (for Concert Tickets). Here is your curation for Sat Nov 05 2022.
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Sylvain Kerkour: Testing and building your Rust project with GitHub Actions
- Omar.unwrap();: 4 Simple Steps for Creating a Platform Agnostic Driver in Rust
- Sylvain Kerkour: The 9 indispensable features to learn for the new Rust programmer
- Matt Angelosanto: Rust microservices in server-side WebAssembly
- Eric Burden: Segment Trees (for Concert Tickets)
- Sylvain Kerkour: 4 ways to read a file in Rust
- DavidCks: how to send a message to a child component in yew
- Berezhnev Vladimir: Do we need a "Rust Standard"?
- Beck_Moulton: I wish to study rust
- Sylvain Kerkour: Black Hat Rust book discount for Dev.to
- Eakam: Adding formatter and linter to rost_gen
- Ryosuke: Parsing JSON with Rust
- Falon Darville: Build a Job Queue with Rust Using Aide-De-Camp (Part 1)
- Sylvain Kerkour: When to vendor (or not) your dependencies in Rust
- hudy9x: I cloned a simple VScode using Tauri and ReactJS
- Mariusz Malek: PHP like a Rust
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- dudykr/stc (Rust): Speedy TypeScript type checker
- TheAlgorithms/Rust (Rust): All Algorithms implemented in Rust
- rust-embedded/rust-raspberrypi-OS-tutorials (Rust): 📚 Learn to write an embedded OS in Rust 🦀
- charliermarsh/ruff (Rust): An extremely fast Python linter, written in Rust.
- nushell/nushell (Rust): A new type of shell
- rustdesk/rustdesk (Rust): Open source virtual / remote desktop infrastructure for everyone! The open source TeamViewer alternative. Display and control your PC and Android devices from anywhere at anytime.
- tfpk/macrokata (Rust): Learn Macros In Rust
- neondatabase/neon (Rust): Neon: Serverless Postgres. We separated storage and compute to offer autoscaling, branching, and bottomless storage.
- actix/actix-web (Rust): Actix Web is a powerful, pragmatic, and extremely fast web framework for Rust.
- rustdesk/rustdesk-server (Rust): RustDesk Server Program
- leftwm/leftwm (Rust): A tiling window manager for Adventurers
- tokio-rs/axum (Rust): Ergonomic and modular web framework built with Tokio, Tower, and Hyper
- bevyengine/bevy (Rust): A refreshingly simple data-driven game engine built in Rust
- wez/wezterm (Rust): A GPU-accelerated cross-platform terminal emulator and multiplexer written by @wez and implemented in Rust
- ruffle-rs/ruffle (Rust): A Flash Player emulator written in Rust
- aurae-runtime/aurae (Rust): Distributed systems runtime daemon written in Rust.
- tikv/tikv (Rust): Distributed transactional key-value database, originally created to complement TiDB
- apache/arrow-rs (Rust): Official Rust implementation of Apache Arrow
- crossbeam-rs/crossbeam (Rust): Tools for concurrent programming in Rust
- penelopezone/rubyfmt (Rust): Ruby Autoformatter!
- near/nearcore (Rust): Reference client for NEAR Protocol
- MystenLabs/sui (Rust): Sui, a next-generation smart contract platform with high throughput, low latency, and an asset-oriented programming model powered by the Move programming language
- alacritty/alacritty (Rust): A cross-platform, OpenGL terminal emulator.
Rusticles is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄