TLWI Rust #101
Rust Easy! Modern Cross-platform Command Line Tools to Supercharge Your Terminal • Why Rust? • Multithreading in Rust • How to start a project in Rust • The simplest guide to error handling in Rust. Here is your curation for Sat Nov 12 2022.
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Deepu K Sasidharan: Rust Easy! Modern Cross-platform Command Line Tools to Supercharge Your Terminal
- Emil Ernerfeldt: Why Rust?
- Sylvain Kerkour: Multithreading in Rust
- Pedro Aravena: How to start a project in Rust
- Sylvain Kerkour: The simplest guide to error handling in Rust
- Roy: Why Rust will replace C++ in the future
- Sylvain Kerkour: Learning Rust: Combinators
- Ervin Szilagyi: Certificate Parsing with
- Sylvain Kerkour: Learn Rust, Offensive Security and Applied Cryptography
- Sylvain Kerkour: Learning Rust: Async Combinators
- Sylvain Kerkour: Backdooring Rust crates for fun and profit
- SeaQL: What's new in SeaQuery 0.27.0
- Mathijs Vogelzang: 3 things you have to get used to when learning Rust
- Imajin: Why do we need configuration? Creating and handling configuration files in Rust 📝
- Niclas: Rust-04: More operators and loops
- Gerrit Weiermann: The dream about avoiding API-Endpoints and API-Calls (is it worth it?)
- Omar.unwrap();: 34 Must Know Terms for Embedded Rust Newbies
- Niclas: Rust-03: Improving the simple program
- Niclas: Rust-01: Why am I learning Rust?
- Serokell: Get Started with Rust: Traits
- Niclas: Rust-02: The beginning
- Lorenzo (Mec-iS): ML in Rust: smartcore
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- spacedriveapp/spacedrive (Rust): Spacedrive is an open source cross-platform file explorer, powered by a virtual distributed filesystem written in Rust.
- RustScan/RustScan (Rust): 🤖 The Modern Port Scanner 🤖
- surrealdb/surrealdb (Rust): A scalable, distributed, collaborative, document-graph database, for the realtime web
- nushell/nushell (Rust): A new type of shell
- RustPython/RustPython (Rust): A Python Interpreter written in Rust
- emilk/egui (Rust): egui: an easy-to-use immediate mode GUI in Rust that runs on both web and native
- Morganamilo/paru (Rust): Feature packed AUR helper
- rust-lang/rust-clippy (Rust): A bunch of lints to catch common mistakes and improve your Rust code. Book: https://doc.rust-lang.org/clippy/
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- near/nearcore (Rust): Reference client for NEAR Protocol
- aurae-runtime/aurae (Rust): Distributed systems runtime daemon written in Rust.
- Byron/gitoxide (Rust): An idiomatic, lean, fast & safe pure Rust implementation of Git
- tauri-apps/tauri (Rust): Build smaller, faster, and more secure desktop applications with a web frontend.
- alacritty/alacritty (Rust): A cross-platform, OpenGL terminal emulator.
- AleoHQ/snarkOS (Rust): A Decentralized Operating System for ZK Applications
- rustdesk/rustdesk-server (Rust): RustDesk Server Program
- rust-unofficial/awesome-rust (Rust): A curated list of Rust code and resources.
- rustdesk/rustdesk (Rust): Open source virtual / remote desktop infrastructure for everyone! The open source TeamViewer alternative. Display and control your PC and Android devices from anywhere at anytime.
- charliermarsh/ruff (Rust): An extremely fast Python linter, written in Rust.
- MystenLabs/sui (Rust): Sui, a next-generation smart contract platform with high throughput, low latency, and an asset-oriented programming model powered by the Move programming language
- abba23/spotify-adblock (Rust): Adblocker for Spotify
- rust-lang/rustlings (Rust): 🦀 Small exercises to get you used to reading and writing Rust code!
- qdrant/qdrant (Rust): Qdrant - Vector Search Engine for the next generation of AI applications
- DioxusLabs/dioxus (Rust): Friendly React-like GUI library for desktop, web, mobile, and more.
Rusticles is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄