TLWI Rust #2
Langcraft: The LLVM target for Minecraft you've never wanted, Rust's CI is moving to GitHub Actions, An introduction to Data Oriented Design with Rust, Writing a file system from scratch in Rust, Rust nightly compiler supports AVR
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
- Langcraft: The LLVM target for Minecraft you've never wanted (4 days ago)
- Rust's CI is moving to GitHub Actions (5 days ago)
- An introduction to Data Oriented Design with Rust (3 days ago)
- Writing a file system from scratch in Rust (1 day ago)
- Rust nightly compiler supports AVR (5 days ago)
- Rust explained using easy English (6 days ago)
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Dan: Why the Rust module system might be hard to understand
- Ryan Westlund: How I found a bug in the Rust compiler on day 1 of learning Rust
- Yaroslav Podorvanov: Пошук в глибину на прикладі задачі Ханойської вежі
- Max: How to run stateful AWS Lambda functions in any language using custom runtimes
- Ryan Westlund: Hierarchy of else if compression
- Seb Nilsson: From C# to Rust: Code Basics
- Niranjana: Minigrep : grep using Rust
- Ryan Westlund: CLI autocompletion algorithm in Rust
- Richard de Jesus: Aprendendo Rust: 04 - Comentários, documentação e tipos de variáveis primitivas
- Rogério Chaves: Unit: universal test generator tool
- Miłosz Wiśniewski: Configuer - a small Rust lib to for configuration management in your next project
- John Driscoll: Compressing Authority
- Jeff Culverhouse: Some(number) of ways to calculate a Fibonacci Number in Rust
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- Rigellute/spotify-tui (Rust): Spotify for the terminal written in Rust 🚀
- SergioBenitez/Rocket (Rust): A web framework for Rust.
- paritytech/polkadot (Rust): Polkadot Node Implementation
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- firecracker-microvm/firecracker (Rust): Secure and fast microVMs for serverless computing.
- libra/libra (Rust): Libra’s mission is to enable a simple global payment system and financial infrastructure that empowers billions of people.
- spacejam/sled (Rust): the champagne of beta embedded databases
- Spotifyd/spotifyd (Rust): A spotify daemon
- 996icu/996.ICU (Rust): Repo for counting stars and contributing. Press F to pay respect to glorious developers.
- starship/starship (Rust): ☄🌌️ The minimal, blazing-fast, and infinitely customizable prompt for any shell!
- tokio-rs/tokio (Rust): A runtime for writing reliable asynchronous applications with Rust. Provides I/O, networking, scheduling, timers, ...
- redox-os/orbtk (Rust): The Rust UI-Toolkit.
- tokio-rs/tracing (Rust): Application level tracing for Rust.
- nushell/nushell (Rust): A new type of shell
- Edu4rdSHL/findomain (Rust): The fastest and cross-platform subdomain enumerator, do not waste your time.
- amethyst/amethyst (Rust): Data-oriented and data-driven game engine written in Rust
- microsoft/winrt-rs (Rust): Rust language projection for the Windows Runtime
- dani-garcia/bitwarden_rs (Rust): Unofficial Bitwarden compatible server written in Rust
- servo/servo (Rust): The Servo Browser Engine
- librespot-org/librespot (Rust): Open Source Spotify client library
- alacritty/alacritty (Rust): A cross-platform, GPU-accelerated terminal emulator
- timberio/vector (Rust): A lightweight and ultra-fast router for building observability pipelines
- valeriansaliou/sonic (Rust): 🦔 Fast, lightweight & schema-less search backend. An alternative to Elasticsearch that runs on a few MBs of RAM.
- seanmonstar/reqwest (Rust): An easy and powerful Rust HTTP Client
Rust is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! If you have more suggestions for resources, let me know on Twitter @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄