TLWI Rust #4
A crabby little Rust blog.
Curated by Dennis O'Keeffe
Introducing Bevy: a refreshingly simple data-driven game engine and app framework built in Rust, Google engineers just submitted a new LLVM optimizer for consideration which gains an average of 2.33% perf., Meili raises 1.5M€ for open source search in Rust, rustc 1.44.1 is reproducible in Debian, Surviving Rust async interfaces - fasterthanli.me
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- paritytech/substrate (Rust): Substrate: The platform for blockchain innovators
- nushell/nushell (Rust): A new type of shell
- paritytech/polkadot (Rust): Polkadot Node Implementation
- sharkdp/bat (Rust): A cat(1) clone with wings.
- rust-lang/rustlings (Rust): 🦀 Small exercises to get you used to reading and writing Rust code!
- 996icu/996.ICU (Rust): Repo for counting stars and contributing. Press F to pay respect to glorious developers.
- rust-embedded/rust-raspberrypi-OS-tutorials (Rust): 📚 Learn to write an embedded OS in Rust 🦀
- meilisearch/MeiliSearch (Rust): Lightning Fast, Ultra Relevant, and Typo-Tolerant Search Engine
- dandavison/delta (Rust): A viewer for git and diff output
- dani-garcia/bitwarden_rs (Rust): Unofficial Bitwarden compatible server written in Rust
- ogham/exa (Rust): A modern version of ‘ls’.
- shadowsocks/shadowsocks-rust (Rust): A Rust port of shadowsocks
- spacejam/sled (Rust): the champagne of beta embedded databases
- solana-labs/solana (Rust): Web-Scale Blockchain for fast, secure, scalable, decentralized apps and marketplaces.
- amethyst/amethyst (Rust): Data-oriented and data-driven game engine written in Rust
- tokio-rs/tokio (Rust): A runtime for writing reliable asynchronous applications with Rust. Provides I/O, networking, scheduling, timers, ...
- gfx-rs/wgpu-rs (Rust): Rust bindings to wgpu native library
- yewstack/yew (Rust): Rust / Wasm framework for building client web apps
- hecrj/iced (Rust): A cross-platform GUI library for Rust, inspired by Elm
- clap-rs/clap (Rust): A full featured, fast Command Line Argument Parser for Rust
- BurntSushi/ripgrep (Rust): ripgrep recursively searches directories for a regex pattern
- openethereum/openethereum (Rust): The fast, light, and robust client for Ethereum-like networks.
- timberio/vector (Rust): A lightweight and ultra-fast router for building observability pipelines
- cloudflare/quiche (Rust): 🥧 Savoury implementation of the QUIC transport protocol and HTTP/3
Rust is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! If you have more suggestions for resources, let me know on Twitter @dennisokeeffe92.