TLWI Rust #13
A crabby little Rust blog.
Curated by Dennis O'Keeffe
Rust weekly curation for Wed Oct 21 2020.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- paritytech/substrate (Rust): Substrate: The platform for blockchain innovators
- qarmin/czkawka (Rust): Multi functional app to find duplicates, empty folders etc.
- 996icu/996.ICU (Rust): Repo for counting stars and contributing. Press F to pay respect to glorious developers.
- alacritty/alacritty (Rust): A cross-platform, GPU-accelerated terminal emulator
- firecracker-microvm/firecracker (Rust): Secure and fast microVMs for serverless computing.
- o2sh/onefetch (Rust): Git repository summary on your terminal
- tokio-rs/tokio (Rust): A runtime for writing reliable asynchronous applications with Rust. Provides I/O, networking, scheduling, timers, ...
- tauri-apps/tauri (Rust): Build smaller, faster, and more secure desktop applications with a web frontend.
- cloudflare/wrangler (Rust): 🤠 wrangle your cloudflare workers
- Schniz/fnm (Rust): 🚀 Fast and simple Node.js version manager, built in Rust
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- launchbadge/sqlx (Rust): 🧰 The Rust SQL Toolkit. An async, pure Rust SQL crate featuring compile-time checked queries without a DSL. Supports PostgreSQL, MySQL, and SQLite.
- volta-cli/volta (Rust): Volta: Start your engines. ⚡
- dandavison/delta (Rust): A viewer for git and diff output
- epi052/feroxbuster (Rust): A fast, simple, recursive content discovery tool written in Rust.
- rust-embedded/rust-raspberrypi-OS-tutorials (Rust): 📚 Learn to write an embedded OS in Rust 🦀
- timberio/vector (Rust): High-performance, vendor-neutral observability pipelines.
- casperstorm/ajour (Rust): A World of Warcraft addon manager written in Rust.
- rust-lang/book (Rust): The Rust Programming Language
- ruffle-rs/ruffle (Rust): A Flash Player emulator written in Rust
- clap-rs/clap (Rust): A full featured, fast Command Line Argument Parser for Rust
- rust-lang/stdsimd (Rust): The testing ground for the future of portable SIMD in Rust
- chyyuu/os_kernel_lab (Rust): OS kernel labs based on Rust Lang & RISC-V 64
Rust is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! If you have more suggestions for resources, let me know on Twitter @dennisokeeffe92.