TLWI Rust #14
A crabby little Rust blog.
Curated by Dennis O'Keeffe
Rust weekly curation for Wed Oct 28 2020.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- yewstack/yew (Rust): Rust / Wasm framework for building client web apps
- 996icu/996.ICU (Rust): Repo for counting stars and contributing. Press F to pay respect to glorious developers.
- pingcap/talent-plan (Rust): open source training courses about distributed database and distributed systemes
- BurntSushi/ripgrep (Rust): ripgrep recursively searches directories for a regex pattern while respecting your gitignore
- paritytech/polkadot (Rust): Polkadot Node Implementation
- hecrj/iced (Rust): A cross-platform GUI library for Rust, inspired by Elm
- alacritty/alacritty (Rust): A cross-platform, GPU-accelerated terminal emulator
- paritytech/substrate (Rust): Substrate: The platform for blockchain innovators
- meilisearch/MeiliSearch (Rust): Lightning Fast, Ultra Relevant, and Typo-Tolerant Search Engine
- extrawurst/gitui (Rust): Blazing 💥 fast terminal-ui for git written in rust 🦀
- WebAssembly/WASI (Rust): WebAssembly System Interface
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- timberio/vector (Rust): High-performance, vendor-neutral observability pipelines.
- cloudflare/quiche (Rust): 🥧 Savoury implementation of the QUIC transport protocol and HTTP/3
- dandavison/delta (Rust): A viewer for git and diff output
- bytecodealliance/wasmtime (Rust): Standalone JIT-style runtime for WebAssembly, using Cranelift
- actix/actix-web (Rust): Actix web is a powerful, pragmatic, and extremely fast web framework for Rust.
- substrate-developer-hub/substrate-node-template (Rust): A new FRAME-based Substrate node, ready for hacking.
- launchbadge/sqlx (Rust): 🧰 The Rust SQL Toolkit. An async, pure Rust SQL crate featuring compile-time checked queries without a DSL. Supports PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite, and MSSQL.
- wasmerio/wasmer (Rust): 🚀 The leading WebAssembly Runtime supporting WASI and Emscripten
- analysis-tools-dev/static-analysis (Rust): A curated list of static analysis tools for all programming languages, config files, build tools, and more.
- tokio-rs/tokio (Rust): A runtime for writing reliable asynchronous applications with Rust. Provides I/O, networking, scheduling, timers, ...
- LemmyNet/lemmy (Rust): 🐀 Building a federated alternative to reddit in rust
- tikv/tikv (Rust): Distributed transactional key-value database, originally created to complement TiDB
Rust is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! If you have more suggestions for resources, let me know on Twitter @dennisokeeffe92.