TLWI Rust #22
A crabby little Rust blog.
Curated by Dennis O'Keeffe
Rust weekly curation for Wed Dec 23 2020.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- hyperium/hyper (Rust): An HTTP library for Rust
- bevyengine/bevy (Rust): A refreshingly simple data-driven game engine built in Rust
- fdehau/tui-rs (Rust): Build terminal user interfaces and dashboards using Rust
- diem/diem (Rust): Diem’s mission is to enable a simple global payment system and financial infrastructure that empowers billions of people.
- tikv/tikv (Rust): Distributed transactional key-value database, originally created to complement TiDB
- dabreegster/abstreet (Rust): A traffic simulation game exploring how small changes to roads affect cyclists, transit users, pedestrians, and drivers.
- paritytech/substrate (Rust): Substrate: The platform for blockchain innovators
- linebender/druid (Rust): A data-first Rust-native UI design toolkit.
- rust-lang/rust-clippy (Rust): A bunch of lints to catch common mistakes and improve your Rust code
- rust-unofficial/awesome-rust (Rust): A curated list of Rust code and resources.
- bytecodealliance/wasmtime (Rust): Standalone JIT-style runtime for WebAssembly, using Cranelift
- timberio/vector (Rust): A high-performance, end-to-end observability data platform.
- launchbadge/sqlx (Rust): 🧰 The Rust SQL Toolkit. An async, pure Rust SQL crate featuring compile-time checked queries without a DSL. Supports PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite, and MSSQL.
- 996icu/996.ICU (Rust): Repo for counting stars and contributing. Press F to pay respect to glorious developers.
- ogham/dog (Rust): Command-line DNS client
- nushell/nushell (Rust): A new type of shell
- rust-lang/rustlings (Rust): 🦀 Small exercises to get you used to reading and writing Rust code!
- tree-sitter/tree-sitter (Rust): An incremental parsing system for programming tools
- sharkdp/fd (Rust): A simple, fast and user-friendly alternative to 'find'
- rust-analyzer/rust-analyzer (Rust): An experimental Rust compiler front-end for IDEs
- meilisearch/MeiliSearch (Rust): Lightning Fast, Ultra Relevant, and Typo-Tolerant Search Engine
- PyO3/pyo3 (Rust): Rust bindings for the Python interpreter
- seanmonstar/reqwest (Rust): An easy and powerful Rust HTTP Client
- SergioBenitez/Rocket (Rust): A web framework for Rust.
- graphprotocol/graph-node (Rust): Graph Node indexes data from blockchains such as Ethereum and serves it over GraphQL
Rust is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! If you have more suggestions for resources, let me know on Twitter @dennisokeeffe92.