TLWI Rust #26
Rust weekly curation for Wed Jan 20 2021.
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Davide Del Papa: Rust GUI: Introduction, a.k.a. the state of Rust GUI libraries (As of January 2021)
- Henry Boisdequin: How to Fetch a Web API with Rust 🦀
- Krzysztof Kaczyński: WebAssembly + Rust + TypeScript project setup
- Vee Satayamas: Calling Rust from Common Lisp
- Henry Boisdequin: Weekly Update #2 - 17th Jan 2021
- Ryan Lee: Rust Pattern Matching Examples for Typescript Developers
- Davide Del Papa: Which Rust crate to use as GUI framework right now (Jan 2021)?
- Richard Oliver Bray: Type conversion in Rust (as, From, and Into)
- Adib Hanna: My Journey with Rust & Substrate
- Markus Ineichen: Writing a better Line Iterator in Rust
- t-o-d: Prepare a set of Rust tools that can be used with zsh in zinit
- David MacEachern: How understanding software versions can help you get unstuck
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- seanmonstar/warp (Rust): A super-easy, composable, web server framework for warp speeds.
- ruffle-rs/ruffle (Rust): A Flash Player emulator written in Rust
- paritytech/polkadot (Rust): Polkadot Node Implementation
- signalapp/libsignal-client (Rust): undefined
- meilisearch/MeiliSearch (Rust): Lightning Fast, Ultra Relevant, and Typo-Tolerant Search Engine
- blockstack/stacks-blockchain (Rust): The Stacks 2.0 blockchain implementation
- actix/actix-web (Rust): Actix Web is a powerful, pragmatic, and extremely fast web framework for Rust.
- hyperium/tonic (Rust): A native gRPC client & server implementation with async/await support.
- alacritty/alacritty (Rust): A cross-platform, OpenGL terminal emulator.
- awslabs/aws-lambda-rust-runtime (Rust): A Rust runtime for AWS Lambda
- Spotifyd/spotifyd (Rust): A spotify daemon
- timberio/vector (Rust): A high-performance observability data pipeline.
- valeriansaliou/sonic (Rust): 🦔 Fast, lightweight & schema-less search backend. An alternative to Elasticsearch that runs on a few MBs of RAM.
- rust-unofficial/awesome-rust (Rust): A curated list of Rust code and resources.
- ogham/exa (Rust): A modern replacement for ‘ls’.
- serde-rs/serde (Rust): Serialization framework for Rust
- epi052/feroxbuster (Rust): A fast, simple, recursive content discovery tool written in Rust.
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- webrtc-rs/webrtc (Rust): A pure Rust implementation of WebRTC API. Rewrite Pion WebRTC stack (http://Pion.ly) in Rust!
- orf/gping (Rust): Ping, but with a graph
- theseus-os/Theseus (Rust): A modern experimental OS written from scratch in Rust to explore novel OS structure, state management techniques, and how to maximally leverage the power of language by shifting OS responsibilities into the compiler.
- async-rs/async-std (Rust): Async version of the Rust standard library
- launchbadge/sqlx (Rust): 🧰 The Rust SQL Toolkit. An async, pure Rust SQL crate featuring compile-time checked queries without a DSL. Supports PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite, and MSSQL.
- graphql-rust/juniper (Rust): GraphQL server library for Rust
- mitsuhiko/redis-rs (Rust): Redis library for rust
Rust is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! If you have more suggestions for resources, let me know on Twitter @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄