TLWI Rust #29
A crabby little Rust blog.
Curated by Dennis O'Keeffe
Rust weekly curation for Wed Feb 10 2021.
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- rust-analyzer/rust-analyzer (Rust): An experimental Rust compiler front-end for IDEs
- ruffle-rs/ruffle (Rust): A Flash Player emulator written in Rust
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- RustPython/RustPython (Rust): A Python Interpreter written in Rust
- tauri-apps/tauri (Rust): Build smaller, faster, and more secure desktop applications with a web frontend.
- solana-labs/solana (Rust): Web-Scale Blockchain for fast, secure, scalable, decentralized apps and marketplaces.
- meilisearch/MeiliSearch (Rust): Lightning Fast, Ultra Relevant, and Typo-Tolerant Search Engine
- openethereum/openethereum (Rust): The fast, light, and robust client for the Ethereum mainnet.
- Kethku/neovide (Rust): No Nonsense Neovim Client in Rust
- launchbadge/sqlx (Rust): 🧰 The Rust SQL Toolkit. An async, pure Rust SQL crate featuring compile-time checked queries without a DSL. Supports PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite, and MSSQL.
- diem/diem (Rust): Diem’s mission is to build a trusted and innovative financial network that empowers people and businesses around the world.
- gfx-rs/wgpu-rs (Rust): Rust bindings to wgpu native library
- huggingface/tokenizers (Rust): 💥 Fast State-of-the-Art Tokenizers optimized for Research and Production
- SergioBenitez/Rocket (Rust): A web framework for Rust.
- indradb/indradb (Rust): A graph database written in rust
- servo/servo (Rust): The Servo Browser Engine
- emilk/egui (Rust): egui: an easy-to-use immediate mode GUI in pure Rust
- gfx-rs/gfx (Rust): A low-overhead Vulkan-like GPU API for Rust.
- Morganamilo/paru (Rust): AUR helper based on yay
- tree-sitter/tree-sitter (Rust): An incremental parsing system for programming tools
- fdehau/tui-rs (Rust): Build terminal user interfaces and dashboards using Rust
- nushell/nushell (Rust): A new type of shell
- bevyengine/bevy (Rust): A refreshingly simple data-driven game engine built in Rust
- rayon-rs/rayon (Rust): Rayon: A data parallelism library for Rust
- rust-lang/rustlings (Rust): 🦀 Small exercises to get you used to reading and writing Rust code!
Rust is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! If you have more suggestions for resources, let me know on Twitter @dennisokeeffe92.