TLWI Rust #36
Rust weekly curation for Wed Mar 31 2021.
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Syed Faraaz Ahmad: I was bored, so I built a programming language
- Michał Słapek: Array duality in Go and Rust
- Adam.S: Lookup SOA Records using Rust & trust-dns-resolver
- The Sharp Ninja: Microsoft Officially Supports Rust Powered Web Framework
- Adam.S: Lookup TXT Records using Rust & trust-dns-resolver
- João Victor Ignacio: Analisando alocações de memória em Rust utilizando GNU Debugger
- Adam.S: Lookup MX Records using Rust & trust-dns-resolver
- doma.dev: Parser combinators in Rust
- NaveenKumar Namachivayam ⚡: Are you ready for a Goose Attack?
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- pemistahl/grex (Rust): A command-line tool and library for generating regular expressions from user-provided test cases
- Conflux-Chain/conflux-rust (Rust): The Rust implementation of Conflux protocol.
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- ogham/exa (Rust): A modern replacement for ‘ls’.
- hyperium/hyper (Rust): An HTTP library for Rust
- SergioBenitez/Rocket (Rust): A web framework for Rust.
- cube-js/cube.js (Rust): 📊 Cube.js — Open-Source Analytical API Platform
- bevyengine/bevy (Rust): A refreshingly simple data-driven game engine built in Rust
- tikv/tikv (Rust): Distributed transactional key-value database, originally created to complement TiDB
- starship/starship (Rust): ☄🌌️ The minimal, blazing-fast, and infinitely customizable prompt for any shell!
- sharkdp/fd (Rust): A simple, fast and user-friendly alternative to 'find'
- cloudflare/quiche (Rust): 🥧 Savoury implementation of the QUIC transport protocol and HTTP/3
- rust-lang/mdBook (Rust): Create book from markdown files. Like Gitbook but implemented in Rust
- Geal/nom (Rust): Rust parser combinator framework
- ctz/rustls (Rust): A modern TLS library in Rust
- ruffle-rs/ruffle (Rust): A Flash Player emulator written in Rust
- gfx-rs/wgpu-rs (Rust): Rust bindings to wgpu native library
- dtolnay/cxx (Rust): Safe interop between Rust and C++
- BurntSushi/ripgrep (Rust): ripgrep recursively searches directories for a regex pattern while respecting your gitignore
- meilisearch/MeiliSearch (Rust): Lightning Fast, Ultra Relevant, and Typo-Tolerant Search Engine
- seanmonstar/warp (Rust): A super-easy, composable, web server framework for warp speeds.
- dandavison/delta (Rust): A viewer for git and diff output
- rust-unofficial/awesome-rust (Rust): A curated list of Rust code and resources.
- diesel-rs/diesel (Rust): A safe, extensible ORM and Query Builder for Rust
Rust is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! If you have more suggestions for resources, let me know on Twitter @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄